Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? We’ve got answers!
Welcome to Hip2Save! If you’re unsure where to start, our FAQ section is here to help! In addition, be sure to head over to our Start Here Page for a more detailed rundown on how to get started with Hip2Save.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are the deals posted by Hip2Save legit?
Absolutely! We personally test every deal, promotion, freebie, or coupon before posting to ensure the offer is valid. This means there are no scams or questionable offers on Hip2Save (and if there are deals we’re iffy on, we mark them with a Warning label so you can use your own judgement).
However, please note that we are a team of imperfect human beings that are posting deals behind our computer screens, so errors may happen on occasion. We’re human. But we strive to ensure that every deal is something that we would each be personally interested in snagging ourselves.
Also, on occasion, some deals do not work out as anticipated (i.e. orders get canceled, freebies do not arrive, etc.). Although this can be extremely frustrating, Hip2Save cannot be held responsible when this happens.
As a new couponer, how do I begin?
Welcome to the wonderful world of couponing! We have created a fun and informative guide on our Coupon Newbie page that is FULL of tips, tricks, and commonly used terms to help you begin your couponing journey!
Where can I find store policy information?
Easy – you’ll find all of our popular store guides right here!
How do I subscribe to your email list?
Don’t want to miss another deal? You can sign up for our daily email newsletter to get the best deals, recipes, tips, and more from Hip2save straight to your inbox.
- The latest and greatest in-store deals and online bargains
- Budget-friendly recipes and easy crafts
- Exclusive Hip2Save subscriber giveaways
- Coupons, freebies, and so much more!
How does Hip2Save make money?
Our team researches and validates all deals and offerings posted on Hip2Save. Note that some deals involve products or services sold by merchants that have affiliate programs. If we find a product or service, which is a great deal, we will refer you to the product or service with an affiliate link.
Hip2Save may get paid a commission if you use the link and/or buy the product. Whether you use the link or buy the product is entirely up to you.
Read more about our disclosure policy here.
Have just a minute? Here are a few simple tips to make the most of the site:
- Browse the homepage often – new deals, coupons, offers, freebies, and more are posted throughout the day! In fact, you may want to check the site every 10 minutes with a cup of coffee in hand… because YES, that’s how often we’re posting content!
- Become a Hip2Save Insider – it’s FREE! As an Insider, you save only the deals that YOU’RE interested in, manage email newsletter subscriptions, share deals you’ve scored with others, rate posts and MORE!
- Download the Hip2Save App – our app is FREE and compatible with iPhone and Android devices to help you save while you’re on the go!
- Sign Up for the Free Hip2Save Newsletter – get the latest deals delivered right to your inbox, and you’ll also have the opportunity to enter giveaways exclusively for email subscribers!
- Register for Hip2Save Text Message Alerts – sign up for FREE text message alerts, and be the first to know about time-sensitive deals and *HOT* offers!
- Visit the Hip2Save Coupon Database – if you’re searching for specific coupons on your favorite products, this is the place to find them!
- Create Your Own HIP List – store all of your favorite promotions and deals in your very own personalized space by starting a HIP List!