It’s Hip2Help in Griffin, GA July 3rd & 4th
Hip2Save Reader Leader(s)
Date & Time: July 3rd from 2PM-7PM
Please join us for setup at 12:45PM!
Entertainment provided by Chase Penn and Wacky Chad
Lots of food & drink, including hotdogs, sandwiches, chips, cotton candy, cupcakes, snow cones, and more!
5-7PM Raffle, prizes given out, and donations to sponsored families
* Jump 2 It Party Rentals: Snow Cone Machine
* Cutie Pies Cakes
* The Fresh Market in Peachtree City, GA: Sandwiches, Fruit, & Water
* Graceology: Free photo session for the sponsored families below plus gift card for raffle
* Party People Entertainment: Character entertainment, balloon art and face painting
* Diversified Fabricators Inc.: Ice
* Whip It Cupcakes: 50+ Mini Cupcakes
* Mary Kay: Products for Raffle
* Community Baptist Church: Cotton Candy Machine
* McDonald’s: Cups and Napkins
* Nail Trend in Peachtree City, GA: Gift Certificate for raffle
* Club Fitness: Free 1 month membership and t-shirt for the raffle
* Georgia Integrative Medicine: 1 Tea sharing at Serenbe with Dr. Kim and Staff ($100 value), one relaxation acupuncture at Georgia Integrative Medicine valued ($150 value), one 30 min reflexology at Georgia Integrative Medicine valued ($75 value), and one massage-acupuncture at Georgia Integrative Medicine Valued ($200 value) all for the raffle
* Paula Deen: 2 coffee mugs, 1 set of dish towels, 1 cookbook—signed by Paula, and 1 recipe organizer for the raffle
* Ingles in Griffin, GA: $75 gift certificate
* Leaping Lizards Jump Factory: Free passes for raffle
* Chase Penn: Providing entertainment
* Affairs to Remember: Cotton candy floss and cones
* WKEU Radio-The Rock- AM – 1450 / FM – 88.9
* 92.5FM The Bear
* Food Depot #31: 120 Hot Dogs and Buns and 9 Bags of Chips
* Lowes in Fayetteville, GA: Charcoal
* Wacky Chad: Providing entertainment
* CVS in Griffin: 4 cases of Coke
* Artistic Techniques: gift certificate for raffle
* Michelle Sorrows: Tupperware for the raffle
* Piggly Wiggly in Griffin: Condiments and 66 bags of individual chips
* Party City: 12 Balloons
* Home Depot: Flowers for table decorations
Families to be Sponsored
Supplies/Volunteers needed for the Families:
The Duffey Family has requested that our sponsorship efforts focus solely on the kids.
Boy Needs (Age 9): Size 8 Shorts, Size 10 Pants, 8/10 Shirts; Size 3 shoes
Girl Needs (Age 6): Size 6 Pants, Dresses, and Shirts; Size 12 shoes
* In addition to clothing and shoes, the kids lost all of their toys and outdoor playthings (bikes, etc.).
The Wright Family is in need of toiletries, king size bed, sheets and bedspreads for king, twin and a toddler bed, kitchen appliances (refrigerator, stove, dishwasher), plates, cups, and silverware. They would also appreciate gift cards to restaurants; dog, cat, and horse food; toys (the kids lost everything); and X-Box and games.
Mom: Large shirt, 10-12 pants, Size 8.5-9 shoes
Dad: 2XL shirt, 38 x 32 pants, Size 10.5 shoes
Girl (age 8): 10-12 shirt, Size 8 pants, Size 3.5 shoes
Boy (age 4): 5-6 shirt, Size 5-6 pants, Shoes 1
Please send donated items for the Duffey and/or Wright Families to the following address:
Diversified Fabricators, Inc.
Attn: Hip2Help Tour/Duffey Family or Hip2Help Tour/Wright Family
1325 U.S. 41 Bypass South
Griffin, GA 30224
* Please contact Brandy at 770-412-0429 if you have any specific questions about donating to the Duffey Family.
Local Donation Drop-Off
Drop-Off Location: Diversified Fabricators, Inc., 1325 U.S. 41 Bypass South, Griffin, GA 30224; Phone number: 770-412-0429 (ask for Brandy :D)
* This is a work in progress!