Publix Store Guide
Beginner’s Guide to Publix Shopping:
Publix Coupon Policy
Click here to access the Publix Coupon Policy. I always recommend that you print a copy of the policy and bring it with you when you shop!
* Publix accepts manufacturers’ coupons (limit one per item), Publix coupons (originals only—no copies), valid Internet coupons, and coupons from nearby competitors identified by each Publix store (competitor names are posted at each Publix store.). Publix will accept coupons from competing pharmacies for prescriptions only.
* Publix will not accept percent-off-items or percent-off-total-order coupons.
* Publix will only accept coupons for identical merchandise they sell.
* Manager approval is needed for individual coupons above $5.
* For a buy-one-get-one free (BOGO) offer, each item is considered a separate sale. Publix will accept a manufacturer’s coupon and either a Publix or a competitor coupon on the same item.
* Dollars-off-total-order coupons will be limited to one Publix and one competitor coupon per order. The order total must be equal to or greater than the total purchase requirements indicated on the coupon(s) presented.
Publix Store Flyers and Newsletters (Each Offers Additional Coupons!)
* Along with accepting manufacturer coupons, Publix has several store flyers (Green advantage, Yellow advantage) that can be found along side your weekly Publix ads inside the store so keep your eyes peeled for these!
* Many Publix stores also offer a large board with tearpad coupons!
* Occasionally, Publix offers up special limited time offers and coupons. Click here to see if there are any current offers at this time.
* Finally, Publix offers several email/mail newsletters that include valuable coupons. Be sure to sign up for these free newsletter so that you have access to all the great coupons included:
Publix Baby Club
Publix Preschool Pals
Publix FamilyStyle Magazine (sign up for 4 free issues per year!)
Publix GreenWise Market Magazine (sign up for 4 free issues per year!)
Publix Grape Magazine (sign up for 4 free issues per year!)
(Thanks to Holly, the Publix Hip Helper, for creating this store guide!)