Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy
One of the most important things you can do to ensure you’re a “Hip” Rite Aid shopper is to use this store guide to familiarize yourself with the Rite Aid Coupon Policy. I recommend you print a copy of this policy and bring it with you while you shop. If any issues arise, this Coupon Policy should definitely help clear things up!
Rite Aid Wellness+ Rewards Program
Becoming a wellness+ Rewards member allows you to score sale prices, promotional wellness+ BonusCash offers, and to snag wellness+ points leading to Bronze, Silver, and Gold status discounts. Earn one wellness+ point for each dollar spent on eligible front-end purchases, and up to 25 wellness+ points for every eligible prescription.
- Accumulate up to 499 wellness+ points to earn Bronze status.
- Accumulate 500 wellness+ points to earn Silver status and qualify for 10% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year.
- Accumulate 1,000 wellness+ points to earn Gold status and qualify for 20% off nearly the entire Rite Aid store for a year.
Wellness+ Rewards members will accrue BonusCash on select purchases at Rite Aid. These BonusCash points are loaded to your wellness+ account at 6 am the day after they’re earned and expire after 60 days.
Rite Aid Store Coupons
* Store coupons are located in Rite Aid’s weekly ad, on their website, and sometimes via email. These store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings.
* Rite Aid offers Load2Card coupons that load right onto your wellness+ Rewards card. Redeem these coupons at checkout simply by scanning your card. Note that Load2Card coupons are primarily manufacturer’s coupons.
Rite Aid Mobile App
Rite Aid offers a free Mobile App for both iPhones and Androids. Download this app, link your wellness+ Rewards card to the app, and use it to earn points at the register and to keep track of your points and rewards. You can also access your Load2Card Rite Aid coupons directly from the app.
Other Helpful Information
If you have an issue with a cashier, ask to speak with the store manager. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the manager, note the manager’s name and the time the incident occurred and then contact Customer Service. You can contact customer support by phoning 1-800-RITE AID or 1-800-748-3243, start an online chat, or send an email.