Page 1 of 57
Shop these fun Christmas stocking stuffer ideas for all members of your family. We always share the best cheap stocking stuffers available! If you are looking for specific stocking stuffers for men or kids, we have those, too! The art of stuffing stockings can be a little dull, especially when you’ve exhausted so much of your energy searching for the perfect gift. Get creative with our ultimate stocking stuffer gift guide brimming with frugal ideas under $10 that are FUN for the recipient to open!
1. Fun socksAmazon has a ton of fun and cozy socks, perfect for filling stockings with! From "If You Can Read This..." socks to "I'm Playing Fortnite - Do Not Disturb" socks and even a variety of fun, odd and unique socks – there's something for everyone!
2. World's Smallest ToysBring on the nostalgia with adorable mini versions of these classic toys! Choose from mini Etch-A-Sketch, Magic 8 Ball, Barbie, Rubiks Cube, and more! And the best part – they actually work! You can find these toys at JoAnn's, Amazon, and Target.
3. Blind bagsShrunken down and filled with surprises, blind bags make a perfect stocking stuffer! No matter what your kids are into, there’s a blind bag for everyone! You can find an assortment of blind bags on Amazon and at just about every grocery store - either on the toy aisle or even by the register in the checkout lane.
4. Scalp massagersWho doesn't love getting a nice scalp massage? 💆🏼♀️ You can find these little gems at Walmart for just $1 each (in store by the Christmas items), and they're also sold in bundles for $1-$2 each on Amazon.
Itching for something a little different? You could also grab a 5-pack of these back scratcher rakes for those times when you have an itch and just can't reach it.
5. Beauty & hair productsBeauty products are always useful for gals and guys! Face masks, chapstick/lip balm, nail polish, bath sponges, makeup remover towels, bath bombs, nail clippers/files, hand lotions, shower gels or body washes, scrunchies, elastic ties, mini hand sanitizers, etc. - these are all affordable yet practical stocking stuffers! You could even buy in bulk and split up the items among several stockings to save more.
You can easily find these items for $1 or less at ULTA (especially with coupons and deals like this one!), Dollar Tree, in the beauty section or Bullseye's Playground at Target, or even on Amazon!
6. Play-DohGreat for on-the-go playtime! Purchase these mini 1-ounce canisters of Play-Doh or these 2-ounce canisters of Play-Doh and you've got enough play-doh to fill several stockings. Or grab this large Mega Pack with 36 3-ounce canisters and you'll be able to stuff multiple stockings for less! If you’d rather DIY, make your own with this super easy 2-ingredient play dough recipe!
7. Reusable shopping bagsReusable shopping bags are practical and earth-friendly, especially for bargain shoppers! Plus, you can find a ton of fun designs for under a buck at stores like T.J. Maxx.
8. PopSocketsNot only are they a great gift idea for your teen, but PopSockets make a fun stocking stuffer, too! You can find a wide variety of designs on Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and other stores for around $9.99 or less when on sale!
9. Device charging cablesIt seems like you can never have enough charging cables for your devices! They're great for keeping in the car, at home, in the office, at school, for traveling - you name it. You can snag a multi-pack for your specific device on Amazon, making this a great stocking stuffer for just about anyone with a device!
10. Car cleaning productsWhose car couldn't benefit from a little TLC? Check out your local Dollar Tree as you may spot a nice selection of car cleaning items including wipes, microfiber cloths, Tire Foam, Protectant Spray, and more – all for just $1 each! You can also grab a full-size canister of Armor All wipes for only $1.50 at Target.
...or you’re just exhausted from trying to be clever with stockings, you can never go wrong with gift cards. They don’t even need to be for large amounts, and retailers like Amazon even offer free holiday cards, tins, and boxes for some of their gift cards (starting at $10). AND, most gift cards qualify for free one-day shipping!
AND, when all else fails...