Macy's makes it so easy to save big with their coupons and regular sales! Even better, we always share the latest promos right here at Hip2Save. Whether you're shopping for Macy's dresses, furniture, beauty items, shoes, or kitchen appliances, you've come to the right place! Get all the best prices with the latest Macy's coupons (in-store and online), exclusive promo codes, clearance finds, and so much more. It's time to shop and save!
It seems like Macy's almost always has a sale.But do you really save money? We came, we saw, and we saved — and we've got easy, clever shopping tips for you, from opting into Macy's rewards program to free beauty products to scoring coupons! Keep reading...
1. Join Macy's Star Rewards for Birthday freebies and 25% off your next purchase coupon.First things first, get yourself into Macy's Star Rewards program (their free loyalty program) to make the most of your purchases. As a Bronze member, you'll receive 5 points on every dollar spent on qualifying purchases, which can then be redeemed for $10 in Macy's Star Money once you reach 1,000. You'll also get special offers and event invites, along with a birthday surprise. Sign up for an account at Macy's.com and opt-in for rewards or go directly to the Macy's Star Rewards page.
Even sweeter, once you create an account, you'll score a 25% off coupon valid on your next purchase!
2. Download the Macy's App to save 25%.Make your shopping experience even more enjoyable with the Macy's App - available on the iTunes Store or Google Play Store. New app users even receive a 25% off your app order offer for your first app purchase so you can make your own sale! There are a TON of helpful shopping features as well...
- Manage your Star Rewards account and Macy's credit card.
- Receive notifications on new deals and sales.
- Check online prices in-store through the app's barcode scanner — so helpful for price matching!
- Set price alerts for drops on your favorite items.
- Snap photos of clothes you like and the app will search Macy's.com for similar pieces.
3. Buy online and pick up in store to score 15-20% off your next purchase.Sometimes you just don't have the time to shop around the store, and that's fine! With the Buy Online, Pick Up In-Store option, you can make your purchase on Macy's.com and then pick up your order that same day from your local store. Even sweeter, you'll receive a savings pass for either 20% or 15% off your next in-store purchase, valid for 30 days.
4. Stack savings at One Day and Friends & Family Sales.There are two notable sales hosted by Macy's — the monthly One Day Sales and the Friends & Family Sales.
Macy's One Day Sale happens monthly, typically the 3rd week of the month, but it can vary. In December, as an example, Macy's hosts the sale on multiple days (because, holidays). Use stackable coupons on clearance, deepening the discounts even further. And don't let the name "One Day" fool you; these sales usually have a preview day on Friday and the sale continues through Saturday, giving you 48 hours to buy!
In addition to the One Day sale, Macy's also hosts the Friends & Family event in April and December. This sale typically features a promo code for 30% off all regular, sale, and clearance prices, plus 25% or 10% off select departments.
5. Download the Shopkick app to earn free gift cards.Get rewarded for simply walking in a store or scanning an item's barcode with the Shopkick app for Apple and Android devices! When you click on the Macy's section in the app, you'll see all the easy ways you can earn "kicks" at the store. Once you build up your bank (which you can earn kicks at tons of other retailers), you can cash them in for gift cards. Collect even more kicks by linking your credit card or inviting friends to download the app — so simple!
6. Skip the $10.95 shipping fee.There are a few ways you can avoid paying the very high $10.95 shipping fee at Macy's.com:
- Fill your cart total to reach $99 or more to automatically score free shipping on your order. Then return any items you don't need to the store during your next trip to the mall. It is a little bit of an inconvenience, but it saves you $11!
- Add select beauty items, like masks or chapsticks, to your cart to get free shipping on ANY sized order. You're technically paying for the item to earn your free shipping, but at least you're getting a product out of it! Even better, these beauty products start in price at just $2!
- Choose free in-store pickup on thousands of items if they're available at a Macy's store near you.
7. Use the app to compare the lowest prices between Macy's stores and Macy's.com.The prices in-store and online can vary! Check the website before heading to the physical store's register with your purchases. The easiest way to find the difference while you're in-store is to download the Macy's app and scan the item(s) in question. The app pulls up the product listing on Macy's.com so you can easily show the cashier the difference if you find it's lower. Even sweeter, you can use an online coupon on top of the new price if the product is eligible for promotions!
8. Score a price adjustment within 10 days.Be gone, buyer's remorse! If an item you recently purchased drops in price within 10 days after purchasing, simply reach out to Macy's customer service to have your bill adjusted. The rules vary between product categories, so check whether your items are eligible first.
Hip Tip: You can also get price adjustments at other retailers as well, like Belk, Bloomingdales, Bon Ton, Dillards, Kohl’s, JCPenney, Lord and Taylor, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Sears – just to name a few. However, it will not work for Amazon, Costco, Bed Bath & Beyond, or eBay.
9. Take advantage of in-store and online rebates.Talk about savings on savings! Macy’s releases new rebates monthly for both in-store and online purchases. To see which items are eligible, simply follow this link, click on either form for the current month, and scroll to the bottom for a list of products with rebate offers. Even sweeter, these rebates can be used on top of sales and coupons, amping up your savings even more!
Hip Tip: Use the correct forms based on how you purchased — submit the mail-in form for in-store purchases and use the online form for any transaction completed online.
10. If you love beauty products, watch for free gifts with purchase.We LOVE posting about the incredible gift-with-purchase offers for prestige beauty brands like Clinique and Estée Lauder. You'll often be able to score FREE beauty sampler kits when you make an eligible purchase! This gives you a chance to try out their most popular skincare and makeup products at a fraction of the cost. Even sweeter, as mentioned in tip #6, all beauty purchases ship for free from Macy's.com!
11. Know which tags to shop in Last Act — aka Macy's clearance.The Last Act (AKA marked down clearance) section of Macy's is a goldmine for deeply discounted finds. It's important to know what the tags mean as well — the yellow tags with prices ending in 6 are the product's final markdown and the tags in blue with prices ending in 3 will be marked down one final time before they're pulled from the store stock. White tags (if they're meant to be in the Last Act section) haven't had a chance to be marked down yet, so it's common for them to actually be lower than listed. Head to a kiosk to check its marked down price.
Keep in mind you can't use a coupon on these items but they're already such a steal that you won't miss using one.
12. Check the Last Act section for name brand markdowns.While name brands are usually excluded from most sales, Macy's clearance section carries tons of designers and name-brand products like Nike, GUESS, Levi's, and many more! The time to pounce is when you see these items hit the Last Act section since none of that inventory is eligible for coupons anyway. Remember, blue tags mean one more price drop, and yellow tags are as low as the price will go!
13. Save up to 10% more with Macy's gift cards.Macy's gift cards can sometimes behave as a Macy's credit card — if there's an incentive discount when making a purchase with a Macy's credit card, you can use a gift card instead to reap the benefits. The only way this will work is if the value of the purchase is covered in full by the physical gift card.
You can also check for discounted gift cards on sites like Raise or Gift Card Granny — I've seen Macy's cards up to 10% off! Double check fine print for exclusions and conditions, since some cards are good for either in-store or for online-only redemption.
14. Bookmark this page for the latest Macy's sales.You know we've got your back when it comes to the best sales and coupons at Macy's! Bookmark this page or navigate to the Macy's link under the Stores section on Hip2Save.com to stay up to date on the latest and greatest offers!
Page 1 of 66