10 Cool School Supplies You’ll Want to Steal from Your Kids (and That’s Okay!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Sharing is caring, right?
Gone are the days of buying simple paper and pens for back-to-school shopping. Supplies are cool, smart, and just so much fun! Check out some of the trendiest school supplies you’ll want to swipe from your kids for your own office.
1. This Crocodile Pocket Hole Punch clips right to your binder.
This mini crocodile shaped hole punch makes swimming through the homework swamp fun and clips right into your binder or bag for fast storage!
2. Save space with this ValourGo Collapsable Water Bottle.
Get your kiddos to stay hydrated and save space with a lightweight, leak-proof, BPA-free foldable water bottle. It also has a handle to attach to a backpack or belt buckle.
3. This Backpack with USB Charger will help power your devices.
“Sorry, my phone was dead,” will be a phrase of the past. This lightweight, anti-theft backpack (with a portable USB charger built in) is perfect for high school and college students… and yourself!
4. Hungry for reminders? Score these Food-Themed Sticky Notes.
5. This Freezable Lunch Bag helps you keep your chill.
Keep your cool all school year long with a foldable, freezable lunch bag. There are over 40 colors and designs to choose from!
Hip Tip: Make school mornings easy with these CLEVER lunch box hacks.
6. Keep it together with this Double Pocket Pencil Case.
This pencil case boasts two zippered compartments in tons of fun prints – perfect for all sorts of pens, markers, and other school supplies.
7. These Binder Portfolio Bags aren’t your mom’s Trapper Keeper.
Hold notebooks, stationery, pens, electronics, and more in binder bag. It’s standard backpack size, with 8 pockets, a strong carrying handle, and made from durable fabric to bump your binder from boring to bold.
8. This Donut Pen Holder will make you drool.
Take a bite out of desk organization by using this ceramic donut pen holder. It’s roomy, but it may trigger sweet tooth cravings each time you reach for a pen!
9. Stay organized with this Dr. Seuss Day Planner.
Oh, the places they’ll go! Each two-page spread in this planner shows the week’s events on the left with lined pages for notes, ideas, and to-do lists. Perfect for students, teachers, and dreamers alike.
10. This Portable Lap Desk elevates your writing game.
No table? No problem! The smooth, flat surface ventilates your laptop, and the micro-bead cushion helps keep you comfortable and your work surface level. Plus, there’s even a groove to keep writing utensils from slipping off the surface.
Check out all of our back to school deals!