Expecting a Bundle of Joy? Score a FREE Amazon Baby Welcome Box w/ $35 Worth of Freebies
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon has a free bundle for your new bundle of joy! 🍼
If you’re an Amazon Prime member with a little one on the way, head on over to Amazon and create a new baby registry! In addition to being one of the easiest places to shop for almost everything your baby needs, Amazon is also offering up a FREE Baby Welcome Box when you create a baby registry ($35 value)!
Amazon’s Baby Registry is super easy to create and they are often updating or changing their FREE Baby Welcome Box with fun surprises!
“You have nothing to lose by taking 5 minutes to score this awesome freebie! You’ll get free products, samples, & coupons! I was so excited to see a nice swaddle blanket and an adorable onesie in my bag. Sweet!!” – Hip2Save Sidekick, Erica
Here’s how to get your FREE Baby Welcome Box from Amazon:
- Create your Amazon Baby Registry profile in your Prime account.
- Add everyday essential items to your baby registry list (diaper, wipes, etc.). Pick at least one item for each category for your registry to show it’s complete.
- Place an order of $10 or more from your list – choose whatever you want.
- Once your $10 in purchases are shipped and you’re eligible to claim your Welcome Box, look for the “Check Status” area at the top of your Amazon Baby Registry.
- If the box is in stock, click the “Claim Now” button to automatically add the Welcome Box to your cart.
- Use the $35 promotional credit to pay for the box so you won’t be charged!
- Look for the email to the address associated with your Amazon.com account in 1-2 days.
Here’s what you get when you create a new baby registry on Amazon.com:
- Free welcome box ($35 value) with surprise items for both the baby and the parents.
- 15% off eligible items for Prime members when you complete your registry.
- FREE 90-day returns on most items purchased from your registry.
- Universal registry, which allows you to add non-Amazon products from other websites to your wishlist.
- Group gifting so multiple people can contribute toward the larger gifts on your registry.