Dunkin’s 2021 Holiday Menu is Here | Peppermint Mocha, New Pancake Minis, & More!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Dunkin’ is celebrating Christmas with holiday flavors! 🎄☕🍩
Dunkin’ is already serving up the holiday spirit with its 2021 holiday menu! This year, Dunkin’ is bringing us new seasonal flavored beverages, new bakery items, a new breakfast sandwich, and some returning favorites too!
Dunkin’ is also celebrating the season with some festive new holiday cups and a special program designed to support the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation for kids experiencing hunger or illness.
Here are some of the items on Dunkin’s 2021 seasonal menu…
- Holiday Blend Coffee (new for 2021) – From Dunkin’s Limited Batch Series, this blend of Colombian and Ethiopian coffees features seasonal flavor notes of sweet molasses and dried fruit.
- Peppermint Mocha Signature Latte – Back by popular demand, this holiday beverage is loved for its warm notes balanced with cooling peppermint, topped with whipped cream, mocha drizzle, and cocoa powder.
- Toasted White Chocolate Signature Latte (new for 2021) – Toast the season with this latte’s creamy-rich white chocolate flavor topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon sugar.
- White Mocha Hot Chocolate (new for 2021) – This re-imagined holiday classic has an indulgent and creamy milk chocolate profile and notes of white chocolate to sweeten the season.
- Dunkin’ Midnight Packaged Coffee and K-Cup Pods – Although not a seasonal flavor, Dunkin’s darkest roast yet is newly available at participating Dunkin’ restaurants to take home as a classic packaged coffee or in the form of K-Cup pods. This popular flavor features a rich, smooth, full-bodied flavor, rounded out with notes of decadent cocoa.
Try Dunkin’s new Holiday Blend Coffee for just $2 through December 1st at participating Dunkin’ restaurants nationwide!
Dunkin’ has some yummy new menu items too…
Dunkin’ has introduced two new menu items this holiday season while also welcoming back a snacking favorite to its holiday menu, too! Here’s a little info about three seasonal treats that are currently available!
- Pancake Minis (new for 2021) – Perfect for breakfast or a snack on the go, Dunkin’s new Pancake Minis include six mini pancakes filled with maple-flavored bits, served warm with a side of syrup. Better yet, they’ll fuel you with 10 grams of protein to keep you full and satisfied throughout the day!
- Chicken, Bacon & Cheese Croissant Stuffers – The returning Croissant Stuffer is stuffed with savory chicken, bacon, and Colby Jack cheese, and topped with Everything Seasoning. Croissant Stuffers are served warm in a sleeve – perfect snacking on the go!
- Cranberry Orange Muffin (new for 2021) – Joining the Dunkin’ muffin menu for a limited time only, the Cranberry Orange Muffin is made with real cranberries and topped with sanding sugar for another tasty breakfast or snacking option to help you get through the holiday rush.
Help Dunkin’ brighten the holiday season for kids experiencing hunger or illness…
From November 3rd through November 30th, guests who donate $1 to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation (in-store only) will receive a coupon valid for $1 off the purchase of a dozen donuts (exp. 12/31/21).
Guests can also make a donation through the Dunkin’ App (November 10th through December 31st) when placing a mobile order. Just look for the prompt to DONATE $1 at the bottom of your mobile order confirmation receipt after your order is submitted, then follow the steps to donate online.
Looking for an easy gift idea?
E-gift cards will be available in a variety of special holiday designs to send right from within the Dunkin’ App for a super simple way to give the gift of Dunkin’ to friends, family, and coworkers!