Free Kindle eBook in November for Amazon Prime Members
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Don’t miss your November book deals from Amazon!
Prime members will also have the option of grabbing select print editions for just $9.99 or less. This is the perfect way to build your reading collection. Even if you’re not planning on reading one now, you can still grab it for free and try it out later. Plus, they often include a children’s book too!
Please note Kindle Unlimited subscribers can borrow these books for free when they are officially released next month. Make sure to check back each month as the books change monthly.
As part of Amazon First Reads, Prime members get early access to editors’ picks and are able to choose one FREE Kindle book download each month! You’ll find eBooks from all sorts of genres including suspense, thriller, romantic comedy, science fiction, and more!
Choose one of the following eBooks for FREE:
- Every Last Secret by A.R. Torre
- Memories in the Drift: A Novel by Melissa Payne
- Under a Gilded Moon: A Novel by Joy Jordan-Lake
- Open House: A Novel by Katie Sise
- The Last Resort by Susi Holliday
- The Empress: A Novel by Laura Martínez-Belli
- The Snow Dancer by Addie Boswell
- Jew(ish): A A primer, A memoir, A manual, A plea by Matt Greene
…and don’t forget to check back each month for new eBooks!
If you don’t have a Kindle, keep in mind that you can still read books on your computer or other mobile devices with the Free Kindle Reading Apps found here.
Not an Amazon Prime Member? Sign up for a FREE 30-day trial here so you can score the free book above!