Free Drive Up Service Now Available at Kohl’s During Store Closures – Just Pop Your Trunk!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It’s official, Kohl’s new Drive Up service starts now!
Kohl’s customers can now pick up their orders at most of Kohl’s locations without ever entering the store! Kohl’s new Drive Up + Pop Your Trunk Pickup service is a free, limited-contact option that is available now at most stores between the hours of 11 AM and 7 PM local time.
With Kohl’s Drive Up + Pop Your Trunk Pickup, a Kohl’s associate will bring your order right out to your car, verify the order through your car window, and place it directly into your trunk or backseat. Customers don’t even need to get out of their cars!
Similar to Kohl’s in-store pick-up service, eligible items on Kohls.com are marked as “Drive Up” and will be available to pick up within two hours at participating locations. Note that orders must be placed by 5 PM local time for same-day Drive Up at participating Kohl’s stores.
Follow these steps to place an order with Kohl’s Curbside Pickup:
- Order online or through the Kohl’s app and choose “Drive Up” or “Free Store Pickup” at checkout.
- Watch for an email saying that your order is ready
- Head to one of the designated parking spots at your Kohl’s store and bring the email with you (you can print your pickup notification email or the associate can view it on your mobile device).
- Check in when you arrive by calling the number you received in the email and then press 0.
- A Kohl’s associate will bring your order out and place it in your back seat or trunk.
- Note that your order will only be held at the store for 7 calendar days. If you do not pick it up within that timeframe, it will be canceled and the merchandise will be returned.
Drive Up is just one of the ways that Kohl’s is working to serve its customers while maintaining a safer work environment for its associates. You can learn more about this program and find out how Kohl’s is prioritizing the health and safety of its customers and associates on the company’s corporate website.
A list of frequently asked questions can also be found here.