Starbucks Holiday Drinks & Treats will Return November 2nd & We’ve Got the Details on the Full Holiday Menu
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Holiday drinks, treats, and cups are returning to Starbucks! 🎄
This holiday season will mark the 25th year that Starbucks has been warming us up with seasonal drinks from its beloved holiday menu. If you’ve been looking forward to the return of all things holiday to the Starbucks lineup, we have good news for you! Their popular holiday menu will return on November 2nd!
Currently, Starbucks is featuring its fall menu, but come early November, you can start getting into the holiday spirit and enjoy all the flavors of the season at a Starbucks café near you!
Check out this winter drink lineup…
- Peppermint Mocha: Signature espresso combined with milk, Mocha Sauce and Peppermint syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls.
- Caramel Brulee Latte: Signature espresso, milk, and rich Caramel Brulee Sauce finished with whipped cream and Caramel Brulee topping
- Sugar Cookie Almondmilk Latte: Sugar cookie syrup combined with Starbucks Blonde Espresso and almond milk, topped with red and green sprinkles.
- Toasted White Chocolate Mocha: Signature espresso paired with flavors of caramelized white chocolate combined with milk, topped with whipped cream and festive White Chocolate Pearls.
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Signature espresso, milk, Chestnut Praline syrup, topped with whipped cream, and Chestnut Praline Topping.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew: Starbucks Cold Brew with Irish Cream syrup, topped with a cloud of Irish Cream Cold Foam and a hint of cocoa powder topping.
Or make your own coffee at home…
- Starbucks Christmas Blend: This recipe combines perfectly aged Sumatra with dark-roasted beans with sweet, velvety notes of spiced chocolate and spruce tips.
- Starbucks Holiday Blend: This balanced sweet and toasty blend of Latin American beans and rich Sumatran coffee is layered with notes of sweet maple and herbs.
- Christmas 2022: This remarkable blend of three coffees with beans from Costa Rica, Sumatra, and Indonesia features notes of citrus balanced with seasonal spice and marmalade.
- Starbucks Thanksgiving Blend: Featuring beans from the Great Rift Valley in Africa, Sumatra, and Guatemala’s Antigua this blend notes of candied pecan, sage, and dried fig.
As the winter holidays approach, keep an eye out for the holiday cups and gifts usually available at Starbucks cafés. Last year, Starbucks even gave these cups away for free during one 24-hour period!
And let’s not forget the yummy seasonal food…
- NEW! Chocolate Pistachio Swirl: Cream Cheese filling with cocoa and cinnamon, swirled in a Brioche style dough topped with pistachios.
- Snowman Cookie: Buttery shortbread snowman cookie dressed up in white chocolaty icing.
- Sugar Plum Cheese Danish: Cream cheese filling surrounded by a fluffy danish and topped with a spiced sugar plum spread.
- Reindeer Cake Pop: Vanilla cake interior with chocolaty icing, finished a festive red nose antler.
- Cranberry Bliss Bar: Blondie cake with dried cranberries topped with cream cheese icing flecked with orange zest and a sprinkle of dried cranberries.
Are you a Starbucks Rewards Member yet?
Starbucks Rewards Members now earn 1 star per $1 spent using cash, debit, credit card, or the mobile wallet! Or, you can earn 2 stars for every $1 spent when you preload money to your digital Starbucks card and order through the Starbucks app; you can then redeem your points at different levels for various items!
- Redeem 25 Stars – Add an extra shot, flavor, or soy milk to your drink for free (up to $1 off beverage price)
- Redeem 50 Stars – Get any size hot brewed coffee, hot tea, or bakery item for free
- Redeem 150 Stars – Get any handcrafted beverage, parfait, or breakfast item for free
- Redeem 200 Stars – Get a lunch sandwich, salad, or protein box for free
- Redeem 400 Stars – Get packaged coffee or a single merchandise item for free (up to $20 value)
Headed to Starbucks? Don’t forget to check out the latest deals and coupons!