New Coupons: Martha White Muffin Mix + More!

Coupons.com has a *HOT* new coupon available! Go here to print a $0.55 off any 2 Martha White Muffin mixes coupon. If you don’t see the coupon, then try zip code 97267.

Martha White Muffin mixes often go on sale 2/$1, so just $0.23 per mix after the coupon!

Other New Coupons:

Save $1/1 Roman Meal bread (Coupon Reset!)

This bread is usually priced under $2, so very inexpensive after the coupon!
(Thanks, MySweetSavings!)

Save $1/1 So Delicious dairy free dessert
(Thanks, Tara!)

Save $2/1 Wardley Advanced Nutrition Fish Food Product: IE or Firefox
This will make for inexpensive… possibly FREE fish food!
(Thanks, Mrs.BuysMore!)

Save $1 on Opti-Free Contact Solution
Scroll down and you’ll see the coupon link.
(Thanks, FreeSnatcher!)

• SavLucEvMommy says:

The Healthy Choice $5/5 coupon has reset as well (on the Healthy choice website, I think… I followed a link from another site). I scored 5 FREE HC meals at Kroger yesterday by stacking this one with the $5/5 coupon you can load onto your card. I am so happy it reset today!

• bfam says:

Anyone have any luck finding the Martha White coupon? I tried several zip codes including 97267 without any luck!

• Tiffany says:

I am not having any luck finding the Martha White coupon either…

• Anonymous says:

Not finding Martha White either

• Betsy says:

I can’t find Martha White either with that zip…too bad, I love their muffin mixes!

• keri says:

no martha white for me either..under serveral zips also

• Meg says:

popped up on my first page at coupons.com. use 80134

• Monica says:

For the Marta White mixes it shows up for my zip-46033. These mixes taste pretty bad though IMO.

• OakleyC says:

Nope…so sad…love Martha White!

• kristy says:

I am not seeing the matha white coupon. I have tried all three zip codes?!?!? We love these. Too bad I cannot find it.

• itsterry says:

Tried all three zip codes also — no coupon :( Wish I could find it; my girls love these muffins!

• collin says:

Try zip code 63366 and see if that works.

I swear Coupons.com is so strange. I’m not quite understanding how the coupon isn’t showing up for all of you, but I can see it under all the zip codes that have been posted.
    :?:

• brenda says:

Tried all the zips and don’t see it either.

• Rita says:

If you open a brand new coupons.com by typing it into google and the put in one of the above zip codes it will work …There are temporary cookies that remember your old zip code that prevent you from seeing certain coupons.

• Anonymous says:

Twilight Zone! can’t find it under any zip codes! Dawngit

• Rita says:

you need to open a brand new coupons.com page in your browser and then type in the zip code. Changing the zip code already there, no longer works.

• Rhonda says:

It’s on page 1 using zip code 47130. Try another browser, maybe?

• Betsy says:

Good call! I’d been trying firefox, but then switched to explorer and opened it with no zip and it was the first thing on the page. Weird, but it worked.

• kristy says:

Cleared my internet history, then went back to coupons.com and there it was! How strange.

• Tresa says:

coupons.com is so frustrating sometimes. I couldn’t get the Martha White to show up w/any zipcodes. So I read some responses & then logged out of Hip2save, went into Coupons.com & using no zipcode it came up on the first page. Weird :?

• Tiffany says:

So Strange! I was using firefox also and tried all of the zips and couldn’t find it… I switched to internet explorer and it came right up also…

• `Mrs.Hall says:

Totally off the subject, but Collin have you heard of couponbug.com? Has anyone else? I just saw it on TV and I just thought it was a new coupon site because I have not heard of it.

Anyways, similar to coupons.com, but I think I saw some different coupons. Not sure if it may come up with a high value coupon where others have not..but I guess I’ll be hitting up that site too just to see what its about.

• Ellen says:

I switched over to IE & saw the coupons. Firefox doesn’t have it.

ALSO**** I noticed that IE has an average of 7 MORE coupons than Firefox (at least various zip codes I tried out) I thought maybe it was a fluke so I kept both browsers open & tried the same exact zip codes in each – IE had 7 more!! And it looks like 5 of those 7 more (at least in the zips I tried) were in the food category.

Interesting.

• Vicki H. says:

Going through the link i couldn’t see it with any zip code. i closed my browser, reopened it, typed in coupons.com and it was on the first page without any zip code at all. i guess they just wanted to see which ones of us were willing to work a little for the coupon :P

• Anonymous says:

For me it worked with firefox and not with internet explorer. If you don’t see it switch to another browser.

• Vicki H. says:

i couldn’t find it with any of the zip codes mentioned when i used the link, but when i just closed my browser (using IE) and reopened it, and typed in Coupons.com, it showed up on the first page without any zip at all. Goofy Coupons.com

• Anonymous says:

wierd. i tried it under firefox and internet explorer under all those zips and no luck! thanks though!

• marleen says:

I have no luck finding Martha Stewart muffin coupon. :(
    when somebody knows an other zip code ????

• Shell says:

I switched from Firefox to Safari and found it. That is weird, who knows why that happens?

• Sandy_Shoes says:

I can’t find the Martha White muffin mix either, and now it has stopped asking me for a zip code, so I can’t try another. Anyone know how to reset the zip code box?

• Shell says:

Look for the box in the upper left with your zip code in it already. Clear the zip code there, enter the new one and hit the arrow next to the box. It will then reset hth.

• RNHelloKitty says:

Ridiculous. I usually use Firefox. Went to IE and there it was on the first page! Switching browsers did the trick for me.

• Sophie says:

My Walmart didn’t have the Wardley Nutrition Fish Food only the other Wardley fishfood. Has anyone found this some where besides Walmart? Thank you.

• Melinda says:

No muffin coupons for me either. :( BUT for anyone in CALIFORNIA that shops at STATER BROS., print out 4 of those Yo Plus yogurt coupons, then pair it with this week’s in-ad Stater Bros coupon for $4 off 4 select General Mills products, and you’ve got yourself 4 FREE 4-packs of yogurt. If I hadn’t gone searching for the muffin coupons, I probably wouldn’t have seen that. :) WOOHOO!

• Janelle says:

Dumb question, but how do you switch from internet explorer to firefox?

• dawn says:

Off topic…. I am having trouble with the printing ( i have a HP Deskjet D1430 and a HP desktop HP pavillion a6110n PC). It was working fine untill I changes the ink cartridge. I put new ink in and it prints a regular document but not the coupons. The printer acts like it is printing but the page is blank. So i uninstalled coupon printer and installed the new windows and when i try to re-install the coupon printer it says i need permission! Any thoughts would be great. I am thinking of just clearing my entire computer and starting from scratch! I am freaking out without the coupons. please help! thanks :;):

• Shell says:

The same thing has happened to my sister and her HP. I think it is the ink she bought(bought it online someplace). Anyway, it keeps happening to her and she keeps reinstalling her printer. It works for a bit and then stops again. She reinstalls, and round and round it goes. Good luck to you.

• Julie says:

Wahhh no coupons yet and I have tried IE, Firefox and Google Chrome each with a bunch of diff zip codes and no coupon! I rebooted my pc after downloading each browser before trying to find the coupon… guess no muffins at our house :(

• SaraJC says: