CVS: Coke, Diet Coke, & Select 12-packs Only $1.99 with any $10 Purchase (6/8 Only)

Did you receive this email offer in your Inbox?

Just wanted to give you a heads up that tomorrow you may be able to head on over to CVS and scan your CVS card at the Magic Coupon Machine to possibly receive a coupon for $1.99 Coke, Diet Coke, and other selected varieties 12-pack 12oz cans with any $10 purchase! This offer is only available to select ExtraCare cardholders, so be sure to check your Inbox to see if you also received this email! :-)

*Visit the ExtraCare Coupon Center 6/8/12 at store. Scan your card before you shop to get coupon with full details. This offer is available to select ExtraCare cardholders who subscribe to the CVS/pharmacy ExtraCare email program and have received this message directly from CVS/pharmacy. Limit of 1 per cardholder.

(Thanks, Couponers Living Free, Sara, and Carrie!)

• Julie says:

I got one :) I wish I would have checked my email before going on my lunch break because I just went there and spent over $10.00. I would have waiting until tomorrow if I would have realized. Oh well, I’m sure I can find another $10.00 worth of deals again tomorrow :)

• Sue says:

I didn’t get one – boo!! I even checked my Extracare account to see if it was on there and it wasn’t.

• Sue says:

Update: I did just get one. It is not a coupon that you can print, though. It tells you that your card is eligible and to go tomorrow to scan for the coupon. I am like Julie and went to CVS this morning and spent over $20; I definitely would have waited – boo! Looks like you can only get one 12 pack too.

• Abby says:

I have one too..!! =)

• Gretchen says:

I received one too! Holding off until tomorrow to do my Dove deal.

• amberwaves says:

I was bummed cause I thought I didnt get one but it just showed up. I guess my cvs trip can wait til tomorrow!! =)

• Eunice says:

I received one too! Yay! Is there any scenarios anyone can think of so we can get our $10 worth?

• Shauna says:

There’s a soda deal at Family Dollar right now that’s just as good, that I did this morning. You can print their 2/$6 coupon from familydollar.com, and since they do stack coupons, you can also use the $1/1 12 pk coupons from commonkindness.com. I got a 12 pk of mountain dew and a 12 pk of pepsi next for my fiance for only $4 total. They were out of diet pepsi or I’d have gotten those too for me!

• Wednesday says:

I got one!

• Crystal says:

got the email. i may drop by cvs tom to snag me some diet coke. :)

• sarah says:

I’m not going to spend $10 to save $1 off one package of diet coke…now if you could purchase several, I’d be there.

• Martina says:

I didn’t get an email, but when I went to csv, I got a coupon from the machine:) It also says that it doesn’t expire until 6/9.

• Leisa says:

I got an email last night to do a survey for cvs, did the survey took about 15 min. And got a $10 cvs bucks!!