Rite Aid: *HOT* 2 FREE Soft Scrub Spray Products (Even Sweeter Deal Than Before!)

WooHoo! The deal that I posted previously is even sweeter than I thought! As I mentioned before, there’s a new $1/1 Soft Scrub Spray product coupon on Coupons.com (use zip 62946 if necessary) that will make for a *HOT* deal at Rite Aid this week, through 7/7! Check it out:

Soft Scrub, Formula 409, Murphy Oil Soap, or Pine Sol 2/$5
Buy 2 Soft Scrub Spray products 24-25.4 oz = $5
Use 2 $1/1 coupons found here or in the 6/17 RP
Pay $3
Get a $2 +Up Reward when you buy 2 (limit 2 offers)
Plus, get $1 monthly +Up reward when you buy 2 select Soft Scrub products (limit 2 offers)
Final Cost 2 for FREE!

(Thanks, Madison!)

• soy says:

this is june up deal? so it will stop by tomorrow? -.-

• Karen says:

The last time I tried to get the weekly up+ along with the monthy up+ on the Fuji camera deal I only got the weekly one and the manager said she could only give me one of the up+ back. Does this soft scrub deal work w/ both back?

• TODAY DEAL says:

i don’t see this offer at the weekly AD

• Kat says:

I wondered why I got an extra 1up from Dial… I bought two softscrub, oberto jerky, two crest tp, and the Naturerelief for women… I could not figure out the extra 1up! Great deal!

• Amy says:

I went to do this deal in So. CA and it wasn’t in the ad and the soft scrub were priced at $3.99 with a $1 UP WYB 2.

• Rachel says:

Worked for me on Sunday!

• Sandra says:

Didn’t even have the product in my store (New Orleans metro), nor was it in the ad (of course!)

• Amani says:

These were not 2/$5 in the rancho Cucamonga store. I bought anyway and only got $1up reward. I didn’t see it in the ad so I didn’t put up a fuss.

• It’s also not in the Louisville, KY ad :(.

• stacy says:

i dont see this in my flyer – im in mass where did you find this deal? was it advertised in the flyer???

• Micki says:

Hey Collin! Where do we find the monthly UPS listed? I looked on the Rite Aid website, but I don’t see that anywhere. Thanks!!!

• Lori says:

I have not been able to find the monthly ups either. I could use your help on this one too Collin. Have a great day…

• chickie00 says:

(oakland co., MI) i went to the only store in my area to check this out, but there were no signs nor ads left in the store. when i took them to the front counter for a price check or to ask for an ad, the lady told me that there was a disclaimer (not sure where??), it wasn’t 2/$5 and she didn’t think it was in the ad… then she started to just ring me up. i told her, ok, then i don’t want it. (duh) she’s a lady i’ve dealt with before, don’t like her. but i check when i got home, this deal isn’t in my ad. where is anyone able to get it? apparently, it must be VERY regional. :( oh well

• melissa says:

I was able to get it in North Olmsted, OH today. Awesome deal because I was on my last bottle of cleaner. I got the last 2.

• Tina says:

they were 3.49 here in central ca….. I bought 2 only got back $1.00 up ….was not in my ad either

• Alla says:

Got the last 2 today and worked perfectly fine. Got both +ups, weekly and monthly. I really like this product compared to others out there. Also got the Gillette venus +olay razors for free. I was surprised coming home and seeing it gave me $2.00 discount on the razors and getting them free after +UP and MQ. Thanks a lot for all the heads up, Collin.

• Renee says:

Only got the $2UP in PA today. It was in our ad as 2/$5.

• Elen says:

I live in myrtle beach, sc and got only 2 +up rewards….. :(

• Jordan says:

Why is it sometimes I print a coupon on coupons.com and then I go to print my second one and it’s not there!

• Hamsmom says:

Coupons.com moves the coupon to the last page (or two) once you have printed it won time. It will be right before the very last coupons show that say “Print Limit Reached”. Even though you haven’t reached the print limit yet with just one print, the site will now move the coupon to the last page after 1 print.

• LoriN says:

This was not in our ad in West Michigan, but the store had the picture with the 2/$5 price. They didn’t have the Soft Scrub so I went to the other store. They had the Soft Scrub, but there were no shelf tags with the sale price. They did a price check, and it rang up full price. They called the other store when I said they had the tags, and they verified that the price was good through Sat. So they marked the price down to reflect the Ups, but I noticed they only did it for $1 instead of the $2 so I’ll have to go get that fixed. I’d have liked to have gotten both Ups, but since it wasn’t even ring up I’ll take the $.50 price.

• jes says:

in WA only $2 up no monthly up as mentioned.

• Ketryna says:

tried to do this deal yesterday in Washington and no monthly deal printed. : (

• TODAY DEAL says:

not on sale in norcal, regular price at $4,49 each, no UP

• Leslie says:

I just tried this is northern va and the monthly $1 up didn’t print.

• amber says:

I got this today with my raincheck. No monthly up. Is there any official place to find the monthly ups. I don’t like it when they don’t print and I have no proof that they should.