Dunkin’ Donuts: FREE Medium Beverage (+ More!)

If you have a Dunkin’ Donuts nearby, you’ll definitely want to check out this post! You can text PERKS to 386546 and reply back with your email address to score a coupon valid for FREE medium beverage of your choice! Note that the details regarding requesting your coupon will be sent to the email provided within 48 hours of signing up. Once you receive the email, you will need to create a profile and provide your mailing address and birth date. Then, they’ll mail you a coupon for a free medium beverage of your choice (and one on your birthday!).

Or, if you are not a texter, you can enroll here in the Dunkin Donuts DD Perks Rewards program. By doing so, you’ll receive email updates on the latest offers, coupons and more! Plus, just for joining, you’ll also get to enjoy a free medium beverage of your choice and another one on your birthday! Sweet!

* Free medium beverage includes any iced or hot coffee, tea or latte, hot chocolate or Coolatta®. All cooler beverages are excluded.

(Thanks, Jessie L!)

• thanks, just did the texts

• Valerie says:

I just enrolled online and didn’t receive any free coupon for a free drink. Did I do something wrong?

• anna says:

Their website keeps saying that my city is not correct ! So I’m unable to create a profile. This is frustrating :(

• melanie says:

I had trouble too! It kept giving me an error on my password & saying the email was already in use. I think i read somewhere that the coupon would be mailed….

• Erica says:

Yeah, I did this last month and they are supposed to mail you the coupon. I signed both my husband and I up and neither of us have gotten anything yet. It takes awhile.

• Mallory says:

I get a coupon for a free medium beverage every year for my BDAY from Dunkin Donuts perks… I look forward to it every year haha :D Caramel Iced Latte timee! (they are way too pricy outside of the coupon!)

• STACY says:

Seriously? I need all these stipulations for a dunkin donuts password? Way more than my credit card! And I keep getting an error even though I am following the rules :(

“Make sure your password is entered in the following format :
    -Should be 6 to 50 characters long.
    -Should contain special characters.
    -Should contain digits.
    -Should contain mixed-case characters. “

• STACY says:

by trial and error, _ does not seem to be an acceptable special character, but . is. hth someone.

• Mallory says:

I hate special password requirements! If I want lousy security let me beeee! I can’t keep up with all the crazyness I have passwords for SOO much, I have to reset them so much cause I can’t keep them straight

• Becca says:

Do you need to print the coupon out or can you use it from your phone?

• Mike says:

What a joke. For the $2 I’d save it’s not worth my time to create a profile and wait a month.