FamilyChristian.com: Little People Nativity Set Only $20.99 (Regularly $42.99!)

UPDATE: Although the 40% off code that I posted earlier is not working, you can use the promo code 128631373 at checkout to snag 30% off your purchase making this Nativity Set only $20.99 (+ tax and shipping). Still an awesome deal (thanks, Mackenzie!)

FamilyChristian.com is currently offering up a pretty *HOT* deal on this adorable Little People Nativity set! It’s on sale for just $29.99 (regularly $42.99)… plus, you can enter code 128682322 at checkout to score an additional 40% off the already reduced price use code 128631373 to score 30% off. Your final cost will be just $20.99 (+ tax) and shipping, which came to only $3.08 for me. You can also opt for FREE in-store pickup if you have a Family Christian Store nearby.

A similar set retails for $37.99 on Amazon with great reviews, so this seems like one heck of a deal!

Hurry to order before they sell out!

(Thanks, Katelynn!)

• kiley says:

I called customer service. The 30% off only works on NON-SALE items however for some reason the 25% off is working. Still keeping this under $25 with ship to store option. Still a great deal!!

• Penney Beccue says:

I tried to order the Nativity and it didn’t take the code….price stayed at 29.99 instead of 20.99….can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong?

• Joseph Davis says:

I used the 25% off coupon also but just got an email 9 days later that they will not honor the purchase due to a “processing error” the new price is 29.99 no exceptions. What a slipshod operation!

• Jeanne says:

Thanks for posting each code. Still thrilled to have gotten it for 25%. My own little people will enjoy this immensely.

• Jeanne says:

Thanks for posting each code. Still thrilled to have gotten this set 25% off. My own little people will enjoy this immensely.

• Jeanne says:

Apparently I like to say the same thing twice. In a row. Great.

• julie says:

I ordered this set, a Christmas Cd and a pumpkin on clearance and used a code 128563375 and only paid $30.41, shipped to the store for free!

• JOY says:

shopathome.com gives you 2% cash back too!!!

• Megan says:

the code 128631373 does not work for me

• Deanna Rockhold says:

Try the 25% off code (128564369). I put other items in my cart along with the set and got the code to show a discount. then I removed the other items.

• Ashley says:

The codes in this post seem to all work for me when I have something else in my cart along with the nativity set – I picked a random book which added $14.95 to my subtotal, and I see all the codes working, but the minute I remove the additional item, I lose my discount ;( I wonder if you have to spend a certain amount for the code to work? The most I got discounted was $6.00, so I wonder if that was on the book only?

• Shelly says:

None of the discount codes worked for me :(

• Casey says:

I got this last year and love it. Perfect for the kids!

• yellowshare says:

Aww, these are so cute!

• Cory says:

None of the codes seem to be working anymore. Humph…

• Cory says:

Although I can’t get the codes to work for anything, much less sale items…

• Cory says:

Not sure who’s still monitoring this, but the codes didn’t work for this item, no matter how many times I tried. I did get them to work for other items. So congrats to those who got in on the ground floor before they “fixed the glitch.” I can’t complain too much, however, as I ordered this nativity and two Veggie Tales movies for under $40, including shipping, when the nativity alone sells for $40+ regularly on most sites, plus shipping.