*HOT* $3/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Jumbo Pack Coupon = Only $3.67 Per Pack at CVS

Yeah! Hurry on over to the Walmart site to print a new high-value coupon valid for $3 off any Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Jumbo size or larger. Most stores (like Target, Walmart and Walgreens) sell the Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers Jumbo Packs for around $9.49, so just $6.49 after the coupon. Plus, check out the following CVS deal you can score:

Spend $30 on select Pampers, Huggies & CVS brand diapers = $10 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario:
Buy 3 Huggies Diapers jumbo pk 2/$20
Total = $30
Use 3 $3/1 Huggies diapers coupons found here
Or the $1/1 Huggies diapers coupon found in the 10/21 SS (Expires 11/17!)
Or the $2/1 Pull-Ups coupon found here or here (share with friends)
Pay as low as $21
Get back a $10 Ecb
Final cost as low as $3.67 each! Awesome price!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons & Deals!)

• Lisa K. says:

I used this coupon last night at Publix and combined it with a $2 coupon they had in the ad to get a Jumbo pack of Huggies for $5.99. That sale ad ends today here in Atlanta though. I was thrilled though since diapers were on the list of items the 14 month old girl that my husband picked off the angel tree at work needed. :)

• SMS says:

Pairing this with $4/$20 and $10 ECB from a previous deal….WOOHOO!! (Of course this will probably be the week my kid decides to use the potty full time)

• Jesse says:

what are the dates for this deal at CVS? Anyone want to trade the Golden Ticket (good for $6.99 L’Oreal item for free) from Walgreens for these coupons? :)

• krizza says:

Awesome! Thanks Collin!

• Cara says:

Darn! We don’t have a CVS! What an awesome deal! :)

• Liz says:

Ladies i usually pick up diapers from BJs…we can combine Manu coupons and BJS coupons….However since i have a lot of ECBs can any1 tell me whether this ia a stockup price?

• Ketsy says:

It normally depends the size so I normally end up buying at BJs too. But this is definitely as low as it gets because of the high coupon and ECBs. You should start a spreadsheet with price per item… ex: at 3.67 a pack, youre paying a little over 7 cents for a size 1 and around 14 cents for a size 5. This sound great to me plus you already have ECBs and its a one trip deal. Do the math on how much you would pay at Bjs (how many per price.)

• Amy says:

I did this deal last night at cvs…. I used (4) $3/1 coupons, (1) $2/1 coupons, and a cvs coupons that I was lucky to get last week for $10 off any $50 purchase. After all the coupons and ecb’s it was like paying $3.20 per pack ! Not bad if you ask me !!

• C says:

I think $3.67 is a good price for diapers. I usually spend around $4.00 for a jumbo package. I’m definitely going to do the CVS diaper deal. I love huggies diapers.

• Mary says:

You can use the $3.00 Huggies coupon with the Walgreens coupon for $2.50 in the November savings book to get the price down to $3.95.

• Jesse says:

where do you find the November savings book? Is this something on hand always in the store? When does this deal expire? Thanks!

• C says:

its usually by the weekly ads in front of the stores. if you can’t find one just ask the cashiers. they usually have a book up front. deals usually expires at the end of the month. HTH

• Ketsy says:

Although this coupon are a match the walgreens couopon is for the BIG pak which is the $20 box and not the jumbo packs.

• Angie says:

Could you tell me how you came up with the $3.95 price? Thank you….

• Kara says:

I just went to Walgreens and the Huggies at mine were $11.99 and the coupon in the November book could only be used on the little movers and the coupon print out is for the snug and dry. I ended up going across the street to CVS and did the 3 for $30 and got back the $10 ECB and used 3/$3 off coupons.

• Tamara says:

Thanks so much for this! I am having my baby this coming Monday, so this deal couldn’t have come at a better time!
    Thankyou! Thankyou! Thankyou!

• Sue says:

With the huggies coupons, doesn’t your total end up being less than $30? Do you still get the ecb reward?

• juvy says:

Hi guys is anyone willing to print some coupon for me.Here’s my email vie03011@yahoo.com. TIA

• Traci says:

Is the limit 1 deal per day or 1 deal per customer card? I want to do this twice! Can you sign up for more than one customer reward card?

• Abby says:

I am new to CVS and had a question. Earlier this week I purchased $30 worth of diapers and received the 10 ECB. Can I do this same deal again this week and receive another 10 ECB? Also, can I use my previous 10 ECB for a same transaction. THANK YOU SO MUCH for this website, it is a huge blessing in our lives.