Amazon Local: FREE $10 Audible.com Credit (Choose from Over 100,000 Audiobooks!)

Amazon Local is offering up a great deal for all you audiobook junkies! Just head on over here, register/log in, choose Georgia from the top left drop down menu and then choose Atlanta and finally scroll down to snag a FREE voucher for $10 to spend on Audiobooks over at Audible.com. Just click on the “Get Voucher” button to retrieve your unique voucher and then head over here to browse through all of the available audiobooks (choose from over 100,000…wowza!).

Once you’ve selected your favorite book, you’ll be able to listen on your smartphone, music player, tablet, and more!

So what are you waiting for?! Head over here to snag your FREE voucher. And keep in mind that you’ll want to be sure to use it by November 25th, 2012!

Fine Print: Valid for new Audible.com customers only; Voucher will expire if not redeemed on Audible.com by November 25, 2012; $10 balance will expire if not used toward the purchase of an item or items on Audible.com after 30 days from date of redemption; Limit 1 voucher per customer; Available only to U.S. customers; The promotion is valid for a limited time only and while promotional items supplies last; Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com; Voucher may only redeemed for audio content; not valid for purchasing membership, gift cards or other items; Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value; You must have an Amazon.com account and accept the Audible.com Service Terms of Use to redeem the code; Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Lynn says:

Just a heads up that the cheapest membership is $7.49 a month (lets you purchase one book a month) and this voucher may not be applied towards membership fees.

• tyra says:

thanks for the heads up. i couldnt do this hobby without the comments. thanks

• jennifer says:

Got mine! Thanks!! going to pick out a few books for my daughter for her ipod touch for christmas

• cassie says:

Thanks! There are several 2$ books that I am going to get for my 7 yr old!

• Ann says:

I don’t think you have to buy the membership. You can just purchase books as a non-member.

• Taraneh says:

hmmm is there a reason i’m not seeing this? do you have to look at a certain city? because it’s not under Chicago

• Kristen says:

After I got the voucher, in the “What You Need to Know” section, it says: “Voucher will expire if not redeemed on Audible.com by November 25, 2012″ AND “$10 balance will expire if not used toward the purchase of an item or items on Audible.com after 30 days from date of redemption”
    So which is it?! :p I’ll use it by November 25 just to be sure, but when I entered the code in my account it said I needed to use it before 12/19/12.

• Steph Belyea says:

Where do you find the less expensive titles? Every book I looked at was $30.00-40.00+ ! The hardcover doesn’t cost nearly that much!

• Kristen says:

I’m wondering the same thing! I understand that audio books cost more than printed books because you have to pay all the people who make it “audible,” but I was hoping there would be a way to sort by price or easily find the lower-priced books. Feeling frustrated!

• Sara says:

Look in the classics section. So far I’ve found A Tale of Two Cities (free), Gulliver’s Travels (free), Alice in Wonderland ($0.49), A Christmas Carol ($0.49), Uncle Tom’s Cabin ($1.99), The Time Machine ($0.49).

• Kim says:

Sara, did you buy the membership to get those prices cause when I look at Tale of two Cities it is showing up for $27.99?

• Sara says:

No, but I double checked the wording on the special pricing. It says, “Because you own the Kindle edition, get this audiobook for the reduced price of $0.00″ You might try checking to see if the Kindle books are free on Amazon and “purchase” them first, then go back to the Audible site (which is owned by Amazon) and see if you get the special pricing.

• Mallory S. says:

I searched under kids books and found a ton for under $3 each! Yay! Thank you!

• Chelsey says:

Thanks, Collin!

• Kristen says:

I saw this deal over on slickdeals . net, and on that forum some members have listed books that they found under $10 – might want to check it out if you’re looking for ways to use your $10! I went with “Sh-t My Dad Says” by Justin Halpern ;)

• Valerie says:

HELP! I got the email stating that I got the voucher $10. Now what? How do I use it? My 9 year old nephew has an iPad and I want to use this for free books for a Hanukkah gift. What do I do?

• Carol says:

I don’t know what to do either, can someone please help and how do you check out at audible.com as a non-member per Ann’s statement #5

• Kary says:

I’m not sure how to do this. I followed the instructions to log in and they say pick a country. I don’t see Georgia/Atlanta. There’s US and Georgia and that’s it. I don’t see the voucher. Can anyone help? Thank you.

• Kary says:

Nevermind, problem solved, thanks Colin.

• Kary says:

Before receiving the credit, it takes me to the fill payment information & billing address. Did anyone have to fill in their credit info? They said they won’t charge, but I’m not liking this option, since it’s supposed to be free.

• Kristen says:

Yes when I got the voucher it asked for my credit card. It said something like “We are asking for your credit card information, although you won’t be charged for this.”

• jess says:

That is what stopped me in my tracks right there. I’m not putting my cc info on there if it is supposed to be free. Screw that.

• Danielle says:

There are many kids language learning books under $5. Also Little Miss Moppet by Beatrix Potter is free.

• Kim says:

Is this deal expired? I think I’m following the steps correctly, but don’t see it.

• AshATL says: