High Value $0.60/1 Solo Product Coupon = Only $0.40 for Plates & Cups at Dollar Tree

Wow! Head on over to Coupon Network where you can print a new $0.60/1 Solo Product coupon. These are usually $1/2, so this is a nice one! You can also use this coupon at Dollar Tree to snag plates or cups for just $0.40 each! Here’s how:

Solo Plates or Cups $1
Use the $0.60/1 coupon found here
Final cost only $0.40 each!

(Thanks, Roy for the heads up on this coupon!)

• tracy says:

perfect timing – was just about to go to Dollar Tree to get some cups! thank you!

• Julie says:

There’s also a Catalina running at Kroger for Solo items. (Don’t remember exactly what it is, but I got the print out last time I was there….)

• Tarri says:

thanks, my Dollar Tree is good with coupons

• Haseena says:

You can get these at Pathmark for $0.05 each.
    Buy 4 Solo Plates $2.00 each
    -(4)$0.60/1 coupon
    Pay: $3.20 + Tax
    Get $3.00 Cat.

• kim says:

I have used this coupon and the other day the wrapping paper coupon… ahhhhhhhhhh to the clerk. She has made a comment to me that this is a dollar store and the things are only a dollar. These coupons should not be allowed. Today she was complaining after I paid while I was putting on my kids clothing. I so badly wanted to say that every penny counts and this extra little savings allows me to get something else but I bit my tongue. If this happens again I can’t promise I would do the same thing.

• Eric says:

Gone already, or am I just missing it?

• corinn says:

i don’t see it either

• Kim says:

For some reason the coupon network site isn’t taking my new member sign up or letting me connect through Facebook. I don’t know why, that was a bummer. I was hoping to print the Solo coupons :(