Kohl’s.com: New 20% Off Promo Code = Great Deals on John Deere Tractor Set & Fancy Nancy Games

As I mentioned many times yesterday, Kohl’s.com officially launched their Black Friday Sale with over 500 Early Bird Specials to choose from! Even better, you can now enter the promo code ccyt115 at checkout and you’ll save an additional 20% off your purchase. Plus, spend $50 or more and your order will ship for FREE (no code needed)! Also, through November 25th, everyone gets $15 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 spent in store, online & at the kiosk on all sale-, regular- and clearance-priced merchandise (redeemable from 11/26-12/3). WooHoo!

If you have a John Deere fan or Fancy Nancy fan in your household, you may be interested in snagging these deals…

John Deere Monster Treads Vehicle Set $24.99 (reg. $49.99)
Only $19.99 (+ tax) after the 20% off code
* This same set sells for $42.99 on Amazon.com and has great reviews!

Fancy Nancy Positively Perfect Parfait Game by Briarpatch $4.99 (reg. $9.99)
Only $3.99 after the 20% off code

Fancy Nancy Fabulous Fashionista Game by Briarpatch $9.99 (reg. $19.99)
Only $7.99 after the 20% off code

* Go through Ebates to score a whopping 10% cash back!

* Be sure to share with other great bargains you find in the comments below!

(Thanks, Marcia and Miranda!)

• Ann says:

It’s charging me shipping when I enter the code.

• Haseena says:

Where was this code yesterday when I ordered a dyson and all of those other stuff? 😔

• Melanie says:

I was thinking the same thing. The difference for me would have been $5 which when i think about all the great deals i have got from Hip2save its absolutely nothing in comparison. I should have waited until today but you never know when these ‘deals’ are going to be out of stock. Happy Thanksgiving :)

• mar says:

Exactly my thoughts! I placed my order at midnight! Kohl’s customer service is off for the holiday.Maybe they will adjust the difference?Does anyone tried this before?

• Renee says:

I know! Since I bought an expensive model Dyson, I’m thinking an extra 5% is worth cancelling and re-ordering :-/

• Mamasweetpea says:

Darn I just purchased few min b4… Will they adjust? Just worried it will affect cashback :(

• adri says:

I was waiting for this code. Now I bought the kitchen aid stand but since Shopathome.com has the 110% percent cash back gurantee I filled out the form and shoped thru them.
    SO happy n excited

• Ashley says:

Thanks for posting. I was in the middle of purchasing the KitchenAid 5qt when I saw your post. Ebates offered an additional $10 cash back when you purchase $50 before December 15, so I went through them. After the already 10% reduced mixer, 20% off coupon code, $30 rebate, $75 Kohl’s cash, 10% ebates cash back, and $10 ebates cash back bonus, I will pay $111.80 + $7.50 shipping. Wahoo! This is the deal I’ve been waiting for a June wedding gift. Thank you thank you!

• apple says:

was the “additional $10 wyb $50 before Dec 15″ a new member bonus?

• Ashley says:

No, I’m currently an Ebates member. I received the following email from ebates.com on 11/20/12. Here’s the wording:

Receive a $10 bonus for your holiday shopping

Dear Ashley,

We wanted to remind you that when you spend $50 or more through Ebates.com by December 15, 2012, you will receive a $10.00 bonus.

Shopping season is approaching with Double Cash Back on over 500 stores on Black Friday November 23, 2012 and Cyber Monday November 26, 2012, so it has never been easier to save with Cash Back.

• Angela says:

I think you can get the KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer, for $142.21 shipped. That’s with the extra 10% they give when you put it in your cart, then the 20% off code, $30 rebate, 10% back with rebates and the $15 off for every $50 your spend, which would be $75. I think this is the best deal I have seen yet.

• Vie says:

Can you tell me the difference between the Classic and Artisan one? I already ordered the classic one last night for my mother in law and am wondering if I can cancel it to reorder with the 20% off code? Please help.

• Ashley says:

The only difference is the quart size, polishing of bowls/whisk, and the Artisan has a handle on it and comes with easy pour in accessory (I never use this!)

• adri says:

I am sorry but your math doesnt make sense too me. Can youpost link and explain it, thanks

• Angela says:

*10% back ebates

• apple says:

If you need kitchen towels, there is a pack of 6 on sale for 7.99, minus the 20%…makes a pretty good deal.

• Nee says:

It’s charging me shipping even though my total is more than 50 AFTER the 20 percent off.

• jac says:

Here is what I did–a combination of yesterday’s deals and today’s discounts:

1 Food Network Cutlery set – $99.99 (& $50 rebate)
    1 Pyrex 20-piece set – $29.99 (& $10 rebate)
    1 Dutch Oven – $59.99 (& $20 rebate)

less 20% off: $151.97

less $45 Kohls cash
    less $15.20 from ebates (10% back today)
    less $80 in rebates

Total after all discounts: $11.77 plus tax for a dutch oven, 20-pc. pyrex and knife set (regular price = $360 plus tax & shipping). Not too shabby. Thanks & Happy Thanksgiving to you, Collin & H2S!