Magazines.com: Possibly Request a FREE $10 Check (+ 52% Cash Back Through Ebates!) Expired

Yeah! It seems that Magazines.com is at it yet again! Although I was not personally the recipient of one of these emails today (darn!), reader, Vicki, just emailed me about the fact that she received an email with another unique $10 code, which means another opportunity to request a FREE $10 check in the mail. WooHoo!

If you are signed up to receive Magazines.com emails, then you may have gotten this same email… an email that you may have trashed thinking it was junk. So search this email address service@email.magazines.com to see if any emails pop up. Make sure to look in your trash and spam. The subject line of the email is “Cyber Monday DEAL: $10 Gift Inside!”.

This means that you can actually request a check in the mail! Just head on over here, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page and fill out the form with your mailing info and exclusive gift card number. A $10 check will be mailed to the address you provide within 4-6 weeks.

Plus, today only, Ebates is offering up 52% cash back on Magazines.com (excludes: All You, American Patchwork & Quilting, Better Homes & Gardens, Country Gardens, Diabetic Living, Do-It-Yourself, EatingWell, Every Day with Rachael Ray, Family Circle, FamilyFun, Fitness, Ladies Home Journal, Midwest Living, More, Parents, Siempre Mujer, Successful Farming, Traditional Home, Wood, Fit Pregnancy, Flex, Globe, Men’s Fitness, Muscle & Fitness, National Examiner, Natural Health, OK! Magazine, Shape, Soap Opera Digest, Star and The National Enquirer).

Come back to let us know if you received this email too! :D

(Thanks, Vicki!)

• Alea says:

I never get these bonus emails!! :(

• Rachel says:

I got them twice and requested the check and it never came.

• Dawn says:

Bummer, I didn’t get this email but I don’t think I should be complaining seeing as I did get a $10 one last week! Good luck everyone

• Heather says:

I got the email. However, I only got $5 instead of $10.

• Ashley57 says:

Just an FYI, there is something in the fine print that says you will only get the check you request once a year or something like that – therefore, if you have requested one recently and gotten your check, you probably will not get another one. But, I think you can use this for free magazines!

• allison says:

Thanks for posting! I just got a great deal on Souther Living!!

• Vicki says:

Collin, it actually wasn’t to request a check in the mail, it actually deducted the $10 off at checkout with that code! It only charged my card for $6 on a $16 magazine!

• John says:

I have gotten these e-mails a few times in the last year. They are always the same. You can use the code for a discount or get the cash back. To get the cash back you have to scroll down the e-mail to find the details:

“*Gift Card expires November 30, 2012. Promotional savings/gift cards are only valid on magazines and newspapers. Lost/stolen codes will not be replaced and are non-transferable. Code can only be applied to new transactions; previous transactions are ineligible. All transactions subject to approval. Use of this code constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. Issued by Magazines.com Card Services, LLC. Your promotional code has cash value. Visit http://www.magazines.com/gc_redeem for details. Need Help? Call us at 1.800.MAGAZINES (1.800.624.2946). ”

Once you click the link it takes you to a page with the following:

“Congratulations on getting a Magazines.com promotional gift card code! Use this code now and apply it at checkout to get an amazing deal on the magazine subscription of your choice. Or, if you prefer, you can simply redeem the face value for cash below .”

Then you scroll down and fill in your info and they will send you a check in 4 – 6 weeks. You have to do this before the gift code expires as noted in the e-mail.

• Vicki says:

oh so it actually could’ve been just for $10 in cash with no purchase? strange…oh well, i was hoping to find a deal on the mag i got for my hubby anyway. thanks for the details.

• Cara says:

Magazines.com is actually often 52% cash back on Ebates — it was when you posted about this deal last week too, but I forgot to check until after I placed my order! Oh well — anyway, always worth a check, since it means getting a subscription 52% off !

• Brittany says:

Not here. Just emails about $5 deals.

• Sue says:

Mine says $5 gift inside. I followed your link to get a $5 check in the mail. Thanks Collin!

• Sue says:

And thanks Vicki too!!!!!!!!!!!

• Danielle says:

Got a $5 email! Hope it really comes :)

• Amy says:

YAY! I got one. I totally missed it til I saw your post. thanks you!

• Pam B. says:

I just got the email a few minutes ago, I followed your link!! Thank You Thank you :-)

• Tabatha says:

YAY Thanks to your post..I went to my Spam folder and found it and have already requested my $10 check….You are awesome! Cleaned out my inbox last night so I will no longer miss things like this because my email box is to full!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

• Jennifer says:

Just entered my code for $5. Thanks!

• Evelyn says:

Thanks to ur tipsi requested check

• Sabrina M. says:

Maybe it’s just me, but I requested a check with the code found in my email on Black Friday and the code that came in my Cyber Monday email is identical so I’m not going to try to request another check. Was this the case for anyone else? And on a side note, has anyone ever actually received one of these checks before? TIA. :)