The Mailbox Theme Kits: Buy 1 Get 4 FREE Sale = Theme Kits Only $3.19 Shipped–Reg. $19.95

Wow! If you are a homeschooling parent or simply want to stock up on some great educational and learning material, then you’ll definitely want to check out the Weekend Sale over at The Mailbox. This weekend only, The Mailbox is offering up Buy 1 Theme Kit and Get 4 Theme Kits for FREE with the coupon code WTKA at checkout.

Even sweeter, all Theme Kits are on sale for just $10 each (regularly $19.95!) meaning you’ll pay just $10 (+ $5.95 shipping) for 5 Theme Kits shipped right to your door… that makes each Theme Kit just $3.19. Sweet! :D

Perfect for Preschool, Kindergarten or First Grade, each Mailbox Theme Kit features:

* 2 Popular Themes
* 8-10 Fun, Grade-Specific, Hands-On Activities
* A Teacher’s Guide
* Bonus Patterns
* Oversized 11″x17″ Sheets that are already laminated

Head over here to check out the full selection.

(Thanks, Misty!)

• I have a preschooler and 1st grader. I ordered 5 of each grade and the shipping remained the same! Only $26 for 10 kits shipped!

• Cheryl G says:

Thanks so much for the heads up! I teach preschool, these will be perfect! I ordered all 5 preschool choices :)

• Amanda says:

Thank you so much for posting this deal! These will make awesome activities for my kids :)

• Angela says:

I’m really looking forward to these. This is our first year of homeschooling our own children.

• cindy says:

Thank you thank you! Buy one get four free is amazing! I teach PreKindergarten and these themes kits are going to work perfectly!

• Dee says:

Amazing. Thanks!!

• shell6371 says:

I don’t teach preschool anymore, but I wish this deal was around 10 years ago :) I bought the kits anymore for when I babysit for my friends.

• jen says:

Im teaching both my boys at the same time. Does anyone know if I will need 2 sets (1) for each of them, or will 1 be enough to teach both of them??? Im new to homeschooling so any advice would help, thanks :)

• Jen says:

Your boys can both use 1 set. You don’t need to buy 2 of the same thing.

• Jen says:

I should say you can use 1 set for both boys if they’re at the same grade level. The choices are Pre-K, Kindergarten and First grade. If they’re at different grade levels, you may want to puchae the two different grade levels. Hope that helps.

• Amy says:

I used to work for a school supply store and we sold the mailbox magazine. When a new magazine came out the company didn’t want the left over old ones back but they did have us rip off the front covers and mail them back so they could see what didn’t sell. I ended up getting a lot of them for free this way. Definitely some neat ideas from this company.

• Rebecca says:

Anyone bought from here before? Any problems with having extra charges or anything?

• shell6371 says:

Mailbox is a great company! I bought from them for many years without any problems and have purchased magazine subscriptions for others as gifts since I quit teaching. Great products and no problems ever! You won’t be disappointed!

• Ana says:

I was trying to add something from the clearance section but if I do, the cart shows the 30% off (for clearance items) and takes the 5 for 1 deal. I guess I can’t add anything else in the order. I don’t want to make another order and pay shipping again.

• Nicole M. says:

Thank you so much for this heads up! I’m a homeschooling mama and I was looking for something fun for my Kindergartener! The kits looked so great that I purchased all of them, hoping to use them myself and give several to my nieces and nephews for Christmas (well, not really as gifts….that certainly won’t win me points as the cool aunt…. :)

• blyane says:

Any ideas on how to keep these kits organized? They look great but it seems each page has lots of little cut outs and I could see them going everywhere! Also, has anyone purchased these kits before? I’d love to hear feedback! Thanks!!

• Jen says:

The kits I purchased in the past came in a large plastic pouch, with closing snaps. I just put the cutouts in ziplock bags, and stored them all in the pouch. It worked well.

• Amanda says:

A great way to keep the game boards safe is to glue them into a file folder and put the little pieces in a zip lock baggie.

• Jenni says:

Thanks! Looking forward to working with my 2 and 4 year old on these.

• Ashley Guercio says:

I’m thinking teacher gift for my kindergartener’s teacher:) Thanks Collin!

• Kim says:

Code expired! They cancelled the deal.

• Lauren says:

The website is down.

• Just worked for me… 10:45 Saturday morning. Must have fixed the problem.

• Sabrina says:

Whoo hoo! I teach 2nd and got some of the 1st grade kits for my low babies and some of the pre k and kinder for my 4 year old. 10 kits for $25.95 shipped. Such a great deal. Thanks! Now we can keep on learning throughout the summer!

• Amanda says:

Thank you! I bought the 5 preschool kits to use as a Christmas gift for my daughter’s teacher.

• Jenny says:

I ordered a bunch of these when they were on sale before. They are very cute, but I can’t use half of the things in the sets. Most of the sets are made for a classroom setting and requires groups to use them. I had to get creative to use them for my one child and honestly it didn’t work out to great. He got bored quickly. I wish they would have sets for people with only 1 or 2 kids, but I think this is basically for schools/teachers to buy, not parents.