Amazon: Thomas & Friends Trains Over 50% Off

Do you have a Thomas the Train fan in your household? Well, you may want to head on over to Amazon where the price has dropped on the following Thomas & Friends Trains…

* Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway – Edward The Blue Engine
Only $6.99 (Reg. $21.99!)

* Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway – Henry the Green Engine
Only $7.99 (Reg. $21.99!)

* Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway – Charlie
Only $5.29 (Reg. $12.99!)

* Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway – Battery Powered Percy
Only $7.90 (Reg. $21.99!)

* Thomas And Friends Wooden Railway – Percy The Small Engine
Only $4.99 (Reg. $10.99!)

These make great stocking stuffers! :D Plus, all of these trains ship FREE on $25 or more with Super Saver Shipping or FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum!) with Amazon Prime.

I would hurry to order as these may go up in price pretty quickly.

(Thanks, Clip & Follow!)

• Lindsay says:

This is perfect, my son LOVES Thomas! I just got 3 of the trains, for $9 (I used some of my Discover Cash Back!) Thank you Collin!

• krista says:

Thank you so much! I just got my son a hand me down train table for free!!

• Chrissie says:

Thanks so much! These will be perfect with the Walmart train table deal you posted last week!

• Jessica says:

Thank you so much! I refuse to pay $20 for these things!

• Manuela says:

OMG thank you so much I just ordered 9 trains my son is obsessed with Thomas he will be going crazy when he sees all those trains. This is so great you just saved me a ton of money. :)

• Erin Goodwin says:

For those of you who live near A C Moore crafts, they carry Thomas trains and you can use their percentage off coupons to buy them. They usually have 40 or 50% coupons every week.

• Manuela says:

I never even thought about looking there for trains! Thank you :D

• xb says:

YEP – AC Moore is our usual Thomas place. Besides the coupon they seem to go on 50% off on a regular basis. It seems the full price is higher than normal, but with a sale it is always the best place. However, this nice Amazon deal means one less trip out this season! Whew!

• Now only if the Trackmaster Diesel 10 was this cheap. Spent 30 bucks on one because that was a number one on the Christmas list.

• E says:

OMG, just the deal I needed. My son loves Thomas trains. Thank you.

• Robin says:

Toys R Us has some of the newer narrow gauge engines from Blue Mountain Mystery on sale and they are B1G1 50% off. Luke (the new main character) was only $5.99 plus free in store pickup. He is the metal one not the wooden one though.

• Alyssa says:

Woo Hoo! GOTTA LOVE COLLIN!!!!!!!! These are all I need to buy for Christmas and my son’s birthday (which is 5 days before christmas) cuz this is all he plays with!!! Thank you. Thank you… Thank you!

• CJ says:

Man….I just paid $11 to give Percy to my nephew for his birthday last weekend!

• Amber says:

I picked up a few wooden Thomas items last night from Amazon. The mine tunnel, Harold the Helicopter, track expansion packs, and more were all great prices as well!

• Kim says:

Thanks so much!!! Just bought 8 trains that were all over 50% off! Will give my son a few for Christmas and save some back for other occasions. I have found some good deals on trains at TJMaxx but their prices weren’t even this good!

• xb says:

Thanks Collin! My daughters will love these! They are such Thomas fans!

• Natasha says:

Thanks Collin! This is so great just bought 8 trains and I also found a carry case that turns into a play mat with tracks for the trains that was more than 50% off! The deals are still there but the prices did go up a little bit from yesterday. thanks again!