Target: *HOT* Coupon Valid for a FREE $10 Gift Card When You Spend $50

Woohoo! Target is once again offering up a great gift card offer for December! Just head to the Target Facebook Page and check out what has been posted on their wall. You can click on the “Get Offer” link or HERE to print a coupon valid for a FREE $10 Target gift card when you spend $50 at Target, good through December 8th. Note that you can print the coupon directly from this link . Hurry – quantities are limited.

*Pair this up with all of the great Target weekly deals to make your money go even further! :)

(Thanks, Melanie & Leslie!)

• Renee Beach says:

Loving Target right now! Just made my $50 purchase, got my $10 gift card and the register spit out an $8 off $80 purchase coupon! So now I have $18 off my next $80 trip!

• melanie says:

Do you think they would let you use two coupons in the same transaction if the item you purchased was over $100? Just curious witht he new policy Target has with pleasing customers. Anyone try or know? TIA

• Christy B. says:

The fine print on the coupon says “Limit 1 Friends and Family coupon per guest and transaction.”

• Toni says:

I’d suggest doing two transactions and rolling your gift cards if you plan on spending $100.

1st transaction $50, 2nd transaction $50, pay with $10 card from trans 1 out of pocket is $40 then you still have a $10 for a future purchase. You’ll still save your $20. I received a catalina for $8 off $80 on my $50 purchase too.

• Lindy says:

Thanks. Of course, I just spent $175 there on Monday!

• Jenn says:

Has anyone actually tried this with the Starbucks deal yet? I’m wondering if the coffee will be $32 toward the $50, or if it will only be $22 because of the gift cards you get back for buying the Starbucks. Based on how the receipt usually prints, I’d think it should count $32, but I wanted to be sure so I didn’t get in line and find out I didn’t have the full $50.

• Mer says:

just did it with the Starbucks. The $32 counts towards the $50

• irene says:

Worked fine with Starbucks valued at $32. Got the Centrum/Emergen-c GC deal and a clearance sweater to put total over $50. Cashier jokingly said she was tired from scanning all the gift cards — 4 total. Then I got a $8/$80 Catalina at the end. Good trip! :)

• sam says:

so i just got back from target and they wouldnt let me use the 10 gift card coupon off my 65 dollar order. she also said that i cant stack a target coupon with a manufactor coupon. she said and i quote “We are not an extreme coupon store” so instead of only spending 12.48 i ended up spending 65.76 now i dont want to go back there because i was so upset. i had my coupon policy with me and it didnt say it in there. the worst part was she was the manager. what should i do? i am now having to cut back on other stuff due to spending so much.

• Alisha says:

My husband and I went to Target today to do some Christmas shopping (planned before I saw this post!) He went first and purchased his $50 and a $8 off a $80 purchase printed for him. Then it was my turn and I had about $90 to buy and the cashier let me use the $10 gift card he had just gotten plus the $8 off coupon he just got too!! Thanks to your post today we saved $28!! Thank you so much! Only way it could have been better if I got an $8 off coupon too no such luck but no complaints here!

• sara says:

Is it $50 before coupons or after?

• kate says:

I just did this deal tonight. Really worked well, I did two transactions. The first transaction ended up costing $16.19 for 9 items. The second, ended up costing $21.60 for 22 items which included 4 cases of Coke products. $1.22 per item, thanks Collin for all you do!

I price matched a video from the Amazon post and it worked perfectly. Also, I purchased Mio drink enhancer which was in the comments under the weekly deals. This generated 2 – $5 gift cards.

• Rainy says:

If anyone has an $8 off $80 coupon they don’t want I’d love to have it! Thanks! You can email me at rainy_m07@yahoo.com

• Darlene says:

hi… i have a coupon to recieve a 5 dollar gift card if i purchase 5 Bic products… so…if i do that an purchase the 5 Bic products… can i use that gift card instantly on that same purchase..??? or do i have to wait till my next purchase.?? confused?