Get $5 Off Your Fandango Movie Ticket Purchase to See The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Expired

If you’re planning to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey in theaters this Friday 12/14, here’s how you can save $5 on your ticket purchase through Fandango! First, head on over here and enter your email address to be notified by email once The Hobbit movie is available for purchase on Blu-Ray.

After signing up, you’ll then receive an email with your code to get $5 off your Fandango movie tickets (Note that I’m not quite sure how long it takes for the email to arrive as I have not received mine yet?). After you receive the promo code in your Inbox, just head on over to Fandango to reserve or purchase your tickets. You’ll even receive a FREE $2 Amazon MP3 credit with any ticket purchase made in the month of December on Fandango! Awesome!

Fine Print:
Your Fandango Code is good for up to $5 off 1 ticket to see The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Code is good for one-time use only and expires on 3/3/2012 or sooner if the film is no longer in a theater in your area. Only valid for purchases made at http://www.fandango.com or via a Fandango app for Fandango partner theaters in the U.S. and cannot be redeemed directly at any Fandango partner theater box office or via the 1-800-Fandango voice telephone service. Code has no cash value, may not be combined with any other offers or promotions, will not be replaced if lost or stolen, and is not for resale.

• I didn’t get that message so we will see..

• Elizabeth says:

I received the email, but when I put in the code on Fandango, it says that it is invalid. Has anyone else had success?

• April says:

Nope, I think they are out. When I did it I didn’t get the “you’ll receive an email with your code” message either. Mine said “Thank you. We’ll contact you with a Blu-Ray/DVD preorder reminder.” I used two different emails and they both had “nocoupon” in the code spot (which doesn’t work), yet the details said they would be one time use codes. I did notice that when I refresh the movie center page, it has the “sign up and get $5 off” message for a split second and then it changes to “get your preorder reminder.” Bummed I missed it!

• I got 2 of them before this was posted and was bummed to see that this is NOT valid on the HFR 3D version.

It IS good for the 2D, 3D, and the IMAX versions… just not that HFR 3D version…

• Megan says:

Not to be a beggar but, does that mean you don’t want the codes? :) Because me husband and I were planning to go to IMAX. We’d gladly take them if you didn’t need them. :)

• kristina says:

at crossfirext17. I missed this one. Was trying to go with my hubby on Friday. If you are not using could I have the code please.

• roro says:

why is it redirecting me to walmart?

• Suzy says:

I think this deal may be over. I am not sure but the email is supposed to take a day or 2 to arrive. However, the message people got earlier was different. Not a thank you for signing up but a confirmation regarding the Fandango code being sent. Not 100% sure but it is worth a try.

• kristina says:

• ryan says:

i just got the “you will receive your code via email to get $5 off….message, will follow up if i get email.

• Renee says:

I have been doing the GM cereal ticket deal-there are still boxes out there- where you need 2 box codes for 1 free ticket. They have a $12 value and our local movie theater discounts movies on Wednesday. So next Wed the hubby and I will be seeing The Hobbit in IMAX and 3D for free!

• Beth says:

I clicked this link yesterday but I don’t remember what message I got after I clicked it. I haven’t received an email for codes yet either. Did anyone get their codes yet?

• Michele says:

I didn’t get an email yesterday either:(

• Suzy says:

I got an email and my code was “nocoupon”. I am thinking this deal was dead. I can’t imagine that this is an actual code. :(