*HOT* My Coke Rewards: FREE 12 Pack Coca Cola Coupon Only 30 Points Expired

UPDATE – Darn! It appears these are now gone :(

Yippee! :D  This *HOT* FREE 12 pack of soda coupon is back again on My Coke Rewards for only 30 points! If you are not able to find this offer, try these suggestions: (1) Log in to your account, click on the Rewards Catalog link in the top menu (2) Then click on the “What’s New” link (3) Then click on page 2 to find the Coke offer. If you could only redeem your points for one coupon when I posted it previously, you should be able to snag 3 more today! Woohoo!

(Thanks, Rachael and Katie!)

• Ann says:

Thanks for posting – I think this is gone now but I was able to get one finally!

• Ann says:

It looks like the coupon is gone now. I saw it about 10 minutes ago, it kept on telling me that there was a problem so I kept on trying to get it but now it is no longer there.

• Lindy says:

I can’t believe I missed this my sheer minutes……urrrggghh!!

• robbie says:

It vanished. I bet they are all out now :(

• Lori says:

It looks like it’s gone…

• mar says:

No longer available. : (

• Mindie says:

Can’t find the coupon anywhere. Help?! Is it still available?

• Becca7391 says:

They’ve removed it from the web site.

• Karen says:

After clicking on the coke carton, received message “Oops, something is wrong. Check back later”. Now the coke carton icon is gone!

• kay says:

they are all out now, was so slow, at least I got 2

• Shari says:

I got two, but now the offer appears to be gone :( Oh well, thanks for posting, and congrats to all those who got one (or more).

• AngieR says:

After reading your comments I went back to snag another and I don’t see it anymore…gone???

• Rachel says:

I just went there and it took forever to load. When it finally did I found it offer under Rewards–What’s new like Collin suggests, but when I clicked on it, after taking forever again, it said Oops, try again later. I went back and now the offer is gone!! I tried logging out and back in and searching for it other ways to no avail! Disappointed. :(

• Melissa says:

Anyone have the $25 Nike egift card from the other night and wanting to trade? I have lots of Frees coupons, Starbucks, Victoria Secret $10 and more. Let me know please!!

• M R says:

GONE!

• sarah says:

So excited about this one! I scored 3 coupons!

• Carol_R says:

Now it looks like it’s gone. I finally found it and then I kept getting errors trying to submit it.

• Sharon says:

I followed Collin’s instructions, but don’t see it anywhere. How can I find this deal?

• Jolene says:

can’t find it either ;(

• Emily B says:

I cannot find it anywhere on the site, I followed the directions above and it was not there. I got one the other day and now nothing? Any ideas? Thanks

• Christy says:

I think that they are all sold out. Bummer~

• Vickie H says:

Thanks so much for posting this. I did get my 3 and my son got 1. It appears they are now gone. They have taken it off the whats new page.

• Sharon says:

So some people got 6-10 of these. They sold out the deal and prevented the rest of us from getting one? Really? That’s unreal.

• Kelly says:

Even worse, I checked out their facebook page and someone was bragging about getting 40 of them. Another person said they got even more. Personally, I would have been thrilled just to get one or two more. I have no idea why someone would need that many 12 packs.

• MaLu says:

I got 6 and I don’t see what is wrong with using my points that I earned by purchasing coke. My husband drinks a lot of soda so There is no way I was going to pass on this deal.

• Leslie says:

Because it would have been nice for everyone to get some. If people would have been gracious and stuck to the original limit of 4 each then lots of people would have gotten them. It is ridiculous that people got that many. It is so bad for your health to drink all that soda.

• Donna says:

You don”t see anything wrong with it because you got yours. I earned my points also by purchasing coke and my family drinks soda as well. If you weren’t able to get your 6 because they were already gone when you logged in, you’d be disappointed also.

• Jodie says:

Exactly. This was THE only reward I wanted ALL.YEAR.LONG. I was SO looking forward to this, and yesterday they had a limit of 1 after advertising a limit of 4. Then they put it up again today with no limit, and I couldn’t even log in with my smart phone bc they site was being crashed. I GOT NADA. So, yeah, I’m a bit upset, too.

• Leslie says:

This explains why Americans are so obese. Who needs 40 12 packs of coke???

• Kristin says:

You are just jealous! Its none of your business how much coke her family drinks.

• Jodie says:

This 40 12 packs would be enough for us the whole year. The kids and I don’t drink it, but my hubby does. I on;y care bc it would have cut down on my grocery bill. So I am jealous!

• Lori says:

Ok, this conversation is LAME. Um, nobody is jealous (how old are you anyway? Geez), secondly, 40 IS ridiculous, and that is my opinion, lastly, to say that America is obese, soda is bad, blah, blah, blah, ummmmm, ever heard of DIET COKE, COKE ZERO AND SPRITE ZERO???????? Not everyone drinks the FULL sugar/calorie Coke. Some of you people are unreal. Smh….
            Btw, I got 4 total…. 1 on fb, 1 after midnight on the 12th and 2 today…… So, to say one is jealous is just stupid….. It’s called GREED PERIOD

• Kristen says:

Obviously they have the ability to limit people if they want to, so I see no problem with ordering as many as you can. If Coke didn’t put a limit on there, they must not care about “spreading the wealth.”
      And I say that as someone with enough points in my account to have gotten 50 of these coupons. But I was too late (darn job ;) ) so I didn’t get any! If I was earlier, I doubt I would have limited myself to 1 if Coke made it possible for me to get as many as I wanted.

• tracy says:

i dont see anything wrong with it,getting all those points are very hard to do,so when they go on sale then i would have used up all my points to get them,pop is expensive,and good :) but i could not sit there forever trying to get all of them when the site was so slow

• Frances says:

I cannot find it. Help!

• Rebecca says:

Site was slow, I was able to get 3, I think and then it was gone from the page! Hope I got them. Thanks for letting us know! My family will be so happy and paired with a sale, I’ll be thrilled!

• stephanie mendez says:

i got 3 and i called my mom got 4 :) on her account! woo now both of our points are all done

• I do not see it: I guess I missed them again……

• mark says:

i am not able to do it. i some how found the link but it goes to the home page where i am not able to see the 12 days deal with the arrow. can any one please help me with that.

• momoffive says:

Bummer! It’s gone for me.

On a related note, did anyone else get multiple email messages of “redeemed rewards” from the other night? I got 5 I think, yet my account only reflects me redeeming for one 12-pack coupon. I hope this means I’ll get more in the mail. Wishful thinking, probably ;)

• Vickie H says:

I also got multiple messages 8 today. my account shows I processed 3 today and 1 yesterday. To bad I didn’t continue reading where it was letting you get more than the the total of 4 (3 and 1 yesterday), until after they where gone.

• Amanda says:

I didn’t get multiple emails the other night but today I had enough to get 3 coke coupons and it sent me 11 confirmations. All at different times too.

• Marsha says:

I was only able to get 1 today before it dissappeared.

• Meredith says:

Wow! That was fast! I missed it. :(

• artemis says:

looks like they’re all out. don’t see it anywhere

• Robbie says:

I just got my $25 WM gift card from MCR in the mail. That was super fast!!!! I just wished the 12 pk coupons would come that quick. Last year it took 2 1/2 months to get them.

• Shebella says:

I was able to get four today and I didnt start trying until 2:44. I am so sorry for those who werent able to get them.

• Shayla says:

Thanks Collin for staying on top of this, but anyone else annoyed at this? I’m sorry, but my life doesn’t revolve around staying by the computer, nor do I have a smartphone to access this stuff. Oh well, Coke failed once again in my eyes =( Guess I should kick the habit as my New Year’s resolution.

• Jodie says:

Yes, I am too – and I have a smart phone, but I still couldn’t get through to the site bc it was crashing. I had it to the page where it said “Get IT!” and when I clicked nothing happened.

• laura johnson says:

Well, I only started out the day with 180 points, so I thought I requested 6…but I got 39 confirmation emails in my inbox! We will see how many coupons arrive.

• Tina says:

If you log into your account, you’ll see how many you will get. I got tons of confirmation emails as well, but it only shows the actual amount in my account.

• valerie w says:

Coke is so stupid, People complained when the could not get the original offer of 4 on the 12th. and then now they let people get as many as they wanted? It shows they did not think. They should have let people get the extra 3 if they only were able to get 1 on the 12th.

• katie says:

Ok, I have to say I am a little ticked. I stayed up the other night to get my “4″ and they changed it to limit of 1. It took 2 hours that night to get the “1″ because there were so many problems with the site. Now they let people get however many they want today and I was at a doctor’s apt. this afternoon so didn’t get any. Why couldn’t they have let us just do the 4 the other night like it was advertised? Just disapointed.

• Shayla says:

I feel ya…and that’s why I sent them a message. Sorry, not all of us have access to a computer/smartphone for spontaneous promos like this. Again, we are just disappointed since we did stay up for the advertised promo =)

• Ashley says:

That’s EXACTLY what happened with me! Even down to the fact that I missed this one due to a dr appt, lol!

• Erin says:

I stayed up all night to get the *one* 12 pack the other day, too. Although I did get this one, I have to say, my second thought was how stupid the Coke Rewards execs are. They shouldn’t have reduced the initial limit, and in offering this one, they certainly should have limited it in order to spread the wealth. They just pour gasoline on the fire. If there’s another outcry, I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer it again. I was waiting for this one after seeing their FB page the other day.

• Krista says:

I got 17 confirmation emails but really only am getting 3 coupons. Glad that is a glitch because I couldn’t and wouldn’t go through that much pop by the time the coupons expire! Interesting that there was no cap on how many you could get.

• melanie says:

I got around 20+ confirmation emails, I just checked, there system must be messed up. If for some odd reason I get that many, I will gladly give some to the people on here who said they didn’t get any. I often go back to a deal Collin has posted to tell everyone my item arrived, so I’ll be checking back here next month (or Jan) if I get more than I requested. There is no way my family would drink that much diet sprite (I actually was hoping to use it on Minute Maid light, but I don’t think the coupon is good for that one. ) I’m more of a water drinker, I was going to use the pop for the super bowl and friends.

• Rachel says:

Darn I missed it, just got in from working & couldn’t get it to work on my phone. I was hoping to use my points & get two of them! :-(

• kt says:

Thanks for posting this. My daughter and I were both able to get another one before it was gone!!

• Autumn says:

If anybody is interested in trading these, please let me know! I can do Paypal for them and have lots of coupons, frees, etc.

• how often do they offer this?