LANG Store: Free Gift (No Purchase Necessary) + $10/$20 Coupon (Daily Treasures Locations Only)

If you live near a LANG store Daily Treasures location, head on over here and scroll down to print the following coupons…

* Free Gift at any Daily Treasure location ($15 value!) and no purchase necessary
* $10 off any purchase of $20 or more
* And more!

Keep in mind that these coupons are only available at Daily Treasures locations and NOT at LANG Outlet stores. To find a Daily Treasures location near you, click here.

• Heather says:

PERFECT! Me & the kids are going out of town tonight and it just so happens they have a Lang store at the mall we will shopping at. I’ve never even heard of Lang, hopefully I can find something cute!

• Deanna says:

Anyone know what the free gift is?

• Nicoley says:

Thanks, Collin! I have never been to this store, but I just discovered there’s one near my work! Will post what the free gift is after my lunch break :)

• Tarri says:

There is one in my mall, never seen it. Thanks.

• Jeff says:

I found the kiosk in my mall, but my coupon didnt scan. Has anyone had any success with this?

• Lori Mwa says:

OK so I tried this coupon it was a little kiosk that had mostly calendars and mugs. He said it scanned for a place mat valued at $7 which they did not carry. He also said he never heard of these coupons. I had a stack of about 6 of them so I left them with him hoping somebody else could use the $10 off $20 when they shop. Wasnt worth my hour drive! ha ha! I scored a free CD and Jelly ear buds from Best Buy using my rewards from earlier. Wasnt a total loss of the night :)

• La tica says:

They are in Utah? Where??

• Jeff says:

It worked for me today. It is a 24 count paper placemats that rings up at $8. They are very pretty with several different holiday themes to choose from. I think they will be perfect for my christmas party. I also used the $10 off $20 to get a calandar, a puzzle andthe matching coasters to go with the placemats. Since this pairs nicely with their 25% off sale, i got it all for just over $10!

• Jeff says:

The coupon didnt scan, but the casheir said they had recieved an email about these coupons and eneted the barcode manually. She was very friendly. Great experience