Rare Buy 1 Get 1 Free Children’s or Infants’ Advil Coupon = Only $2.50 at Rite Aid

Head on over to the Children’s Advil Facebook page , “like” them, click on the Coupons tab and then “like” the actual coupon to print a rare and high value Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Infants’ Advil 0.5 oz or Children’s Advil 4 oz coupon ALL GONE :(! Print this coupon now and save it for a sale or consider using it at Rite Aid through tomorrow to snag the following deal:

Children’s Advil 4 oz. or Infants’ Advil 0.5 oz. $4.99
Buy 2 at $4.99 each
Use the Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon found here ALL GONE :(
Final Cost $2.50 each!*
* Remember, this deal is only valid through tomorrow, 12/22!

(Thanks, Couponers Living Free!)

• Hai Dee says:

Thanks – I got the coupon!

• mel says:

Even better if you buy the Children’s 4 oz, you get $1 back through Ibotta!

• ozy says:

We can use it at cvs or walgreens and use the two one dollar off coup ok ns or the 1.50 off coupon on fb.

• Kristy says:

That is a great coupon. I don’t think I have ever seen this kind of coupon before!

• Becky says:

Can you use a $1 off manufacture coupon with the BOGO coupon?

• Tiana says:

can you print twice on this type of coupon?

• QponMom says:

After you make your purchase, complete the Ibotta offer for $1.00 / Children’s Advil to sweeten the deal!

Buy 2 Children’s Advil 4 oz ($4.99 sale price at Rite Aid)
    Use Buy 1 Get 1 Free Coupon (Facebook Coupon)
    Pay $4.99, Redeem $1.00 Ibotta cash back for Children’s Advil
    Final Price: $2.00 each

• Bfam says:

Does anyone know if it comes in bubble gum flavor? I have a picky child!

• Shirnell says:

I think the childrens might. I want to say I’ve seen it before. I only buy grape so I can be positive.

The infants only comes in white grape though.

• Victoria says:

I actually picked up a few of these the other day when CVS was having the rewards so that they would end up free. My 3 month old had just had his shots done and they told me to give him Tylenol if he was cranky or sore afterwards. Not thinking I bought the Children’s Advil since it was such a good deal instead (it did say that it was for his age group on the box, so I assumed it was ok). Found out that thats a no-no for his age. That their systems are not ready for it yet from the Ped., but that Tylenol is ok for them. Anyway, not sure if it matters to anyone, but after finding that out I think I’ll stick to Tylenol. After all, if it’s safer for a baby, then it should be even safer for even an older child verses Advil from my understanding. Of course, not judging anyone. I just found that interesting and it changed how I plan on giving him something for pain (in the rare cases that I do). So just figured I’d share, perhaps someone might find it useful. Oh, for those who plan to buy any in the future, check your Ped.’s sample’s they have available. Another reason I picked it up, was that they had $2 coupons for them at mine. HTH

• COMama says:

That is true but once they start teething you might need Advil when they are old enough or weigh enough. Tylenol was great for shots for my little guy but does not come close to touching his pain when teething. Each kiddo is different so hang onto it you might end up being glad you snatched that deal up : )

• anon says:

On the box it clearly says for infants 6-12 months. HTH

• Annadm says:

advil is good to alternate every few hours with Tylenol when you have toddlers with fever. I didn’t give any medications to my little guy until he was one unless they were homeopathic.

• Rachel says:

U are supposed to alternate one us bad for liver the other one is hard on your stomach Advil lasts twice as long as Tylenol and brings my child’s fever down and keeps it down longer same with any drug as an adult if u prefer aceteneniphen Tylenol to ibuprofen Advil u probably have that preference for your chikd

• Daniel says:

Hey Colin,

This is unrelatedto the Advil coupon but in my Rite Aid ad this week I see that Lady Speed Stick is on Sale for 2.99-$2up-makes it .99-then with Ibotta you can get 1.25 back making this a .26mm.

• Carol_R says:

Thanks Collin!

• Char says:

I live the page and the coupon, but it does nothing. Anyone else having trouble??

• Octavia says:

I just went to Rite-Aid and picked these up… Even sweeter, one had a Save $2.00 instantly. I used that and this coupon and got 2 bottles of Children’s Advil for $2.99!! Sweet deal!!

• Money Penny says:

I got coupons for $4.00 off two bottles from a kroger MFG kroger booklet, So went to target and combined them and got four boxes for .39 each!