New Kleenex Coupons + Rite Aid & CVS Deals

Coupons.com released 2 new Kleenex coupons:

* $0.55/3 boxes of Kleenex facial tissue
* $0.60/1 package of Kleenex hand towels

I will definitely be printing these, as my household has been going through Kleenex rather quickly this past week. :( Also, here are a couple nice store deals you can score on Kleenex starting Sunday, 1/6 and running through 1/12…

Rite Aid Deal (starting 1/6)
Kleenex Facial Tissues 70 or 100 ct. or with lotion 60 ct on sale for $1
Use the $0.55/3 coupon found here
Or use the $1/4 regional coupon found in the 12/2 SS
Final cost as low as $0.75 per box!

CVS Deal (starting 1/6)
Kleenex regular 100 ct, with lotion 70 ct or upright 60 ct on sale for $0.99
Use the $0.55/3 coupon found here
Or use the $1/4 regional coupon found in the 12/2 SS
Final cost as low as $0.74 per box!

• Heather C. says:

My family has been going through tissues like crazy lately too. :(

• jackie says:

Currently going through puffs like water :(.. glad I stocked up .

• I hope you both feel better soon… and get lots of rest this weekend.

• Heather C. says:

Thanks Collin… you too. :)

• laura says:

Have you considered cloth? I bought some Charlie Banana wipes for cloth diapering on clearance but I have so many huggies, I rarely use them. I did use them for my nose and they were so soft-the double sided ones. They were much more gentle on my nose! I would love to buy more but theyre so expensive. Theyre wonderful!

• Rachel says:

What is a true stock up price on Kleenex? We’re not picky. Puffs are 88 cents at the grocery but the coupon 25 off 3. I seem to recall fifty cents a box a year ago. What is a true stick up deal? All have to get some were down from 20 to five after sinus infections and colds!

• me says:

Kleenex (or Puffs) are just one of those things I could never get free/cheap, so .50 – .75 is a good stock up price for me. $1 I’ll pay if I’m desperate!!

• irene says:

I’ve been lucky enough to get them for less than $.25 a box at Publix and CVS a while back. There’s boxes of Kleenex tucked away everywhere around the house. The deals are definitely harder to find lately. Saw some $.40/1 Kleenex peelies at Target, though.

• Charlotte Haines says:

I just picked up today a 4 of 100ct boxes 3.47 at the Walmart withno coupon(we needed) may go back and use the coupon..on these Target had there brand coupons out last week 50 of a box of 100 ct made them .50 a box…We had gone thur those in two days…

• Jen says:

I got a $2/10 coupon from the red machine at CVS good for Cold Remedies. I was thinking Vicks, Nyquill etc. but do you think tissues count??

• kenci says:

Ibotta also has a coupon

• AndreaS says:

You can also find a code on specially marked 3 packs of Kleenex to send a free care pack to someone.

• katie says:

I’ve been getting the kleenex with vicks in it and use the vicks coupons. It always works for me and we get free kleenex sometimes! :)

• Maria V. says:

There is a coupon in the smartsource in spanish 11/9/12-11/15/12 for a .50/1 kleenex box 56ct or higher expires 1/10/13.