Target: 90% Off Seasonal Clearance Finds = Scotch Scissors $0.50, Battery Powered Toothbrushes $0.49, Nerf Guns $0.49, & Much More

OK, so I am doing yet another post on the Target seasonal clearance. These deals are just too good not to give you all a heads up on. Plus, these items are likely not displayed with all the holiday clearance, but in the sections they’d regularly be in. This means that you have a better shot at snagging them since they are basically hidden clearance bargains. Lots of these items aren’t even marked on clearance at all which makes price checking very important.

Here are more hidden clearance finds for ya:

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 7.35.18 PM

Scotch precision scissors only $0.50 (Reg. $5!)
Great for clipping coupons! And you’ll need some good scissors after all of the coupons this week! ;)

Spinbrush my way pink only $0.49 (Reg. $4.99!)

Star Wars Gum Battery powered kids toothbrush only $0.49 (Reg. $4.99!)

Crayola Crayon Battery powered toothbrush only $0.49 (Reg. $4.99!)

(Photo Credit)

Nerf Guns only $0.49 each

Fisher Price Cupcake Rattle only $0.48

Select Boxers $0.59 (Reg $5.99!)

And here are clearance items I’ve listed previously to keep your eyes peeled for:

Screen Shot 2013-01-06 at 8.14.41 PM

Note that the items pictured above may now be ringing up at 90% off!

* Remember – price check all items as they likely aren’t marked correctly. Also, look in the aisles that the products above would be regularly placed in.

(Thanks, Jayda, Breanna, and all you readers who have emailed about these clearance deals!)

• Leigh says:

My target in NJ was picked pretty clean but I was able to find a loofa for .19, flannel pj boxers for $1, and some cheap holiday can’t stationary and gift tags. Went to the toy section to find the tonka trucks and ran into another hip2save reader who was poking around unsuccessfully for the same thing! I pointed her toward the pjs I found, she pointed me toward the nerd gun :)

• Jjw says:

The scissors and toothbrushes were not on clearance at my Target (I scanned them). I did find some reallyncut glitter bow girls headbands for 50 cents each. They also had the cupcake rattles for 48 cents each.

• Deb says:

Scissors weren’t on clearance for me in MI either. Did get the cupcake rattle for 48 cents, tho. Got a 2012 wedding ornament for 70 cents, regular $7.00, for my son and DIL.

• Kayla says:

Scissors, and boy’s tooth brushes were regular priced at mine, but the girls toothbrush I got for clearance price. Couldn’t find the other items, sure would have loved to!

• melissa says:

did u price scan them all? at my store (MI) only the teal handle scissors were .50, the red were full price! (over $6!) and the darth vader was the only brush for .50. the other star wars one was still full price. (as were the other brushes too)

• amanda says:

All of the scissors were over $6 but the cup cakerattles were 48 cents and all of the tooth brushes were full prices. I live north of boston ma

• Linda H says:

I checked Target in Brentwood, TN and the toothbrushes were regular priced. I was hoping to find the sale prices!

• Jennifer says:

I was able to get the Star Wars dearth Vader and the cupcake rattle. Everything else was either full price or not there. Good luck and happy shopping!

• momto2 says:

After much scanning and searching was finally able to find the Tonka trucks for .59 and the loofas for .9 cents…not bad at all..BTW I am in East TN.

• Jennifer says:

I went to Target here in SC and was able to score the My Way toothbrushes for .49, the scissors for .50, and the jingle baby toy for .49. You MUST scan your items because some of the toothbrushes as well as the scissors rings up reg. price while others are on clearance. I thought for sure I wasnt going to get any of the scissors for .50 but I took every pair they had over to the scanner and out of about 10 pairs only two rang up .50 while the others are $6.15 at my store. In total for 6 toothbrushes, 2 pairs of scissors and 1 jingle toy it was a little over $5.

• Jack says:

Wow as a newbie bargain shopper I am officially done with our first big haul and all without coupons! My gf and I hit three targets in the central AR area. Saving a grand total of $717.10 and spending about 160. Can you imagine the high we felt when the cashier announced aloud that we saved $277. 72 in ear shot of some impatient patrons in line behind us.

My gf did damage on the pj clearance bringing home about 14 pairs ranging from the 1.79 to 2.49

We grabbed 30 tonka trucks at 39 cents each…a small token to the local children’s home.

Only 1 pair of scissors found .50

3 spin brushes .49

Christmas remnants: napkins, small plates, etc.

Also in the mens section, there are gift boxes that are still at half off. But there are pairs of “paper shredding scissors” that are exactly like some herb chopping scissors that I’ve paid high dollar for at culinary stores. They make cutting parsley so quick and easy! I hope they go down soon

Thanks hip2save!

• Sara says:

Great score!

• Jack says:

Thanks! In reference to the scissors I noticed in the section that there were several of the plastic packages of scissors with no item in them. I think what someone must have done was found one successful .50 pair and then just bring scissors to the register w/o packaging to price match. Sneaky grr

• Kerri says:

Target in Minnesota only had rattles…Found the holiday toothbrushes and they would only give me 30% off…I was not too happy about that…All other items were at regular price…
    But I did get the rattles at $0.48!!!
    Thanks for that Hip 2 Save…

• Karis says:

Arvada, CO had some of the items but had to look for the old UPC codes to find them.

• crys says:

At my target in california the pink spin brushes were .49 cents but not all would scan at that price weird but they price adjusted them for me. I was able to get six of them :)

• DianeNC says:

Even after much scanning, was not able to find most of the items at the great prices others have found. (A few were on clearance, but not at the prices shared here, even after scanning.) I scanned a ton of the scissors mentioned, but none were marked down. (It’s funny, because someone else must have read about the chance of these being marked down as well, because they had scanned a bunch and left them laying by the scanner.)

I did find the Tonka trucks for $0.39 – there were about six left, so I grabbed five and gave the last one to a guy who was there with his son. (I don’t have kids, but plan on donating them to a local charity that has assisted me in the past.) I also found the men’s boxer shorts and pants that were marked down to 90% off (with the sign saying otherwise.)

What’s odd is how even locally things are different between each Target. The second one I went to (in Cary, NC) – the mens holiday clothing wasn’t scanning at 90% off. The gal covering the register there said they weren’t scheduled to reduce them to 90% until Wednesday or Thursday.

(Still no markdowns at all on the holiday coffee blends…).

• Tarheel says:

Diane – they had more Tonka trucks at the Briercreek store. Also on an end cap in the back left corner they had lots of cute GE Xmas night lights for .99 even though sign says 4.99.

• Trey says:

No scissors for me but got:

Pajama set – $1.99 regular $19.99
    Tonka trunks – 7 @ $0.39 each. regular $3.99
    Lindt Chocolate Bar – $0.24 regular $2.49

• Shanna says:

Ladies keep a look out for Mickey Mouse popcorn bowl (reg. 14.99) rang up 1.49. Also, serving set (two bowls on wood platter, reg. 14.99) 1.49.

• Adrry says:

In Jersey, Today I bought lots of goodies and hidden items that might not look like Christmas items. All 90% off gotta love these savings. Slippers with silver tags $1.29, Rolled pjs flannel shorts $1, iPad covers 2.99, iPhone5 covers 1.49, Oreo holiday cookies .29, certain Christmas woman pj with silver tags 1.79, holiday kids shirt .99 ex hellokitty toy story Charliebrown Dora princess, men’s holiday boxers characters and silver wrappings .59-.89, vanity fair and Dixie’s holiday plates .29, gift tissue.19-.30, decor pillows 1.49, sausages .59, scotch tape .20, market pantry holiday fruit snacks .19, and much more. All these items were NOT in the Christmas aisles but mixed in the regular/sections of the store so keep eyes open.

• AmburG says:

If anyone would be willing to get an extra Rachel Ray set for me and ship it to me I’d paypal the 4.99 and shipping charges. I’ve wanted one for so long but never can afford it! I’ve looked at several targets with no luck! My email is ambergad@ymail.com! Thanks in advance!

• Becca says:

No luck for me on any of the Tonka trucks or toothbrushes (Houaton, TX). And I scanned a lot.

• Trey says:

I guess I should mention I was in The Woodlands, Tx when I picked up my deals.

• Rachel says:

Went to atasocita store (NE houston) and only got a ton of gifts bags 90% off but I didn’t find any of the other bargains mentioned here and I looked and scanned a ton. A lot of the clearance was still 30-50% off but thanks to another poster’s suggestion I checked online to see if they even had the RR brown and butter pans and they were out so I had already adjusted my expectations:) happy to get 10 cent gift bags though!

• viviana says:

Becca, I went to the hgwy 6 close to the 290 and there was a few cars, and the cup cake toy. And also found some boxers, but the rest of the stuff in that one and I? The other in the hwy 6 was on regular price. Someone know what about the Katy one?

• Lynne W. says:

We just aren’t getting the deals here in the S.F. Bay Area, Cali. Our Target has some toys at 30 and 50% off and a few clearance items, but not much. I thnk one of the better deals was the Lego Advent Calendar for $28. Our CVS has Christmas at 50% off…

• Piyamas says:

Our Target is usually way behind on clearance. I went yesterday and the kids power toothbrushes (and all health/beauty clearance items) were only 15% off. I got a $4.99 Spongebob power brush with toothpaste for $4.24. Not awesome, but still a good deal for two pricey items.

• melissa says:

went back today to see if i could find anything else that others had found. couldn’t find anything! even the few things i got yesterday were all cleared out today. anything that was marked as clearance (no matter the %), was exactly that price. would’ve loved to find the rachel ray set, the loofas or some of the clothes, but ah well. i got some things, so i’m happy about that! :)

• Tracey says:

Scissors are $2.97 here in MD. And the Star Wars toothbrushes were normal price.

• Carolyn says:

I was able to go to Target today. We have 4 around Fort Worth. I got 5 Star Wars/Crayola toothbrushes for .49, scissors for .50, cupcake rattle for .48, slippers with a silver tag for 1.19, 8 lip glosses for .19 each, a boy’s hat for .70, bag of york peppermint patties for .30 and a Christmas shirt for $1 – the shirt doesn’t even look Christmasy. I found all the stuff in their regular sections. Also, at one store all the Christmas clearance was moved to a shelf behind the women’s section. So, if you think that your Target got rid of all the Christmas stuff, check everywhere in the store!

• Jess says:

What brand are the men’s slippers that are ringing up for 1.19?

• Jess says:

Where are the colgate winter toothpaste found? In the toothpaste section or an endcap?

• I actually picked it up tonight the Rachel Bowls that is! It was unfortunately not 90%, but it was 50% off! Can’t wait to use it, or convince my girlfriend to make me something in them both! Love you Babe!

• Pam says:

Only able to score 1 double sided tape, all the rest were gone. All other deals were ringing up at regular price or they didn’t have any in Hanover, PA :(

• Cherie says:

Wasn’t able to score any clearance deals at Hickory, NC Target :( all of the items I price checked were regular priced, even the clearance christmas items were the price stamped on them. guess I got to this too late.. Even found one of those tonka chuck trucks, but was still ringing up at $3.49, also my target has gotten specific about only using one target coupon on a specific item per customer, has anyone else ran into this or have your target’s been doing this all along? For example, I had gotten 2 of the rubbermaid containers, but would only let me use one target coupon as opposed to both of the coupons i was carrying. so i just gave him one of the rubbermaid containers back and said i’ll get it another time…

• MalibuBeachBum says:

I found the rattles today. I got 8 of them and all of them said “item not found” when I scanned them. I took them to the customer service desk and explained to the manager that they weren’t in the system but that they should be $.48 each. He was very nice and rang them all up at $.48 each! ☺