Amazon: The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary [Hardcover Book] Only $2.04 (Regularly $14.95!) Expired

Hurry on over to Amazon.com to snag The Wimpy Kid Movie Diary [Hardcover] for just $2.04 (reg. $14.95!). Plus, score FREE 2-day Shipping with Amazon Prime (no minimum!) or Free Super Saver Shipping w/ a $25 purchase. This deal likely won’t last long… so snag it now if you’re interested.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Heather says:

THANK YOU for this post! I’m a single mom of 2 little ones, so I’m always on a budget (thanks to your site, this is easier around the holidays than it once was!). Not only that, but my kids birthdays are only 10 days apart AND easter is smack dab in the middle! So, 3 events to buy for all at once can cramp a monthly budget. Getting my stock pile started now.. my 9 year old loves these books!

• Conswalla says:

I just ordered 4 of the books. My son loves this series. I also donate books to schools in under privileged neighborhoods. These schools are so thankful for the more popular books to entice their children to read. What a great buy. Thanks Clip and Follow and Collin for sharing!

• Tomoko says:

When I put one in my cart the price went up to $12.12 :( Very sad.

• amanda says:

missed it, bummer:(

• DAwn says:

This isn’t what you think it is? This is a DIARY that your child fills in some things, then the rest is blank. I always find these at the thrift store because they are lame.

• DAwn says:

oops, looks like it’s about how they made the movie.

• shunshyne says: