Amazon: Highly Rated Portable Folding Hammock with Carry Bag Only $69.99 Shipped (Reg. $100!)

UPDATE – You can also snag this Guide Gear Portable Folding Hammock for only $39.99 + $9.95 shipping (Thanks, Emily!)

Head on over to Amazon.com to snag the Strathwood Basics Portable Folding Hammock with Carry Bag in Chocolate with Champagne Frame for only $69.99 shipped FREE with Amazon Prime or Super Saver Shipping! This hammock typically sells for $100 and is rated 4 stars by over 100 reviewers.

Features:
* An easy-up, portable hammock lets you take comfort on the go
* Durable powder-coated steel frame; Textilene fabric; chain suspension
* Includes a removable pillow for head rest or lumbar support
* Packs up easily and stores in its own included carrying case with handle; folded dimensions are 11″L x 7″W x 48″H
* Measures 93 by 40 by 26 inches; weighs 24.86 pounds; weight capacity is 250 lbs

(Thanks, Miss Be Savin’!)

• Emily says:

it is on sale even more and I find it to be really comfortable! I’m 5’7″ and I’d say if you’re any taller than 5’10″, you’ll probably think it is too short for you. I find it to be awesome! I bought one for my mom too and she really liked it.

The one hole for the peg on the legs to keep it up is slightly off center, I just have to wiggle the peg to get it through. Nothing dramatic, but it takes a few extra seconds to put up and take down. Total time to get it up – less than 2 minutes.

• Emily says:

It is on sale for $39.99, regularily $100. Although you do have to pay $10 to ship it.

• mindy says:

I just bought one. I’ve been wanting to buy one for a long time. Can’t wait to try it out. Thanks Emily.

• Emily says:

You’re welcome! I hope you like it as much as I do. I sit outside in the early spring/late fall when it is a little too chilly still and wrap up in a blanket and read my hammock in the sun. Heck, we had a 65 degree day (in PA!) last week and I was outside enjoying it! I like that the backing is mesh, in the summer it lets the breeze through and you don’t get nearly as hot as you do with solid construction hammocks.

• Nicole Z. says:

Awesome! I just noticed that this is sold by Sportsman’s Guide, so I went there and the price is the same or $35.99 if you are a Buyer’s Club member. We are members, so I looked and found a coupon code (for members only) for $10 off purchase with code “SN957″. So basically that takes off the cost of shipping, so I can get it for $35.99+tax shipped!

• Erin says:

I would be cautious about purchasing the one for $39.99. My husband purchased this same hammock for me last year and after using it around 10-15 times it started falling apart (stiching was coming apart). I called Sportsmans Guide were it was purchased from and they were good about replacing it, but then the second one started doing the same thing. I am 5’9″ and 160 lbs so I don’t think it was a weight issue that was causing it to fall apart and I was using it for was relaxing and reading on my patio so it wasn’t being abused. It is extremely comfortable but I am disappointed with the quality so I am going to purchase the hammock for $69.99 through Amazon and hope I have better luck with it because it looks more durable.

• Melinda says:

Thanks Collin! My husband is graduating in May and this will be the perfect graduation present!

• Tammy says:

The original posting for the 69.99 hammock that Collin put up is a FABULOUS hammock. We have had ours now for about 5 years and it is in great shape. We take it on every camping trip and along for picnics and tailgating. I even pull it out on summer days to lay in in the backyard. We absolutely love it. We have two elementary aged kids and it has even survived them.