FREE Sample of Gevalia K-Cups (Working Again – Facebook)

Yay – this is working better now if you got error messages yesterday!

Hurry on over to the Gevalia Facebook page, “like” them, and click on the “Go Single with Gevalia” tab to request a FREE sample of Gevalia K-Cups (note you must use K-Cups in the morning to be offered the sample) – while supplies last! Allow 6-8 weeks for sample delivery.

*Limit of 1 sample per person, per email address while quantities last.

(Thanks for the reminder, Midget Momma!)

• Regina says:

Thanks! Just got mine!

• Cyndy says:

Thanks! Got mine too. Saw these in the store & was curious. Thanks Collin!!

• Andrea M says:

Got mine! Love the K-cup samples! Thank you, Collin!

• woo thank you!

• Got my sample Thanks! My Husband and I have tried the Dark Royal Roast and it’s become our most favorite coffee! :) I’d love to try their other varieties too!

• Maryann says:

Thanks!

Hey, I went to Target and in the clearance they had Secret deodorant two packs, one regular, one a small Clinical in each. I had a coupon for buy two Clinicals get $3 off. The Customer Service cashier let me use it! They were on clearance for $3.48 so I got 2 regular sized deodorants and 2 small Clinicals for $3.96 and saved the tax using the Red Card!

Our Target must be doing switchover because there were so many things on clearance I was amazed, but too poor to get them. LOL. Toothpaste, Dove, other shampoos. The cashier said they recently had “good” toilet paper on clearance and people lined up to buy it all. So, check for that at your local stores.

• Audrey says:

I requested the sample but I was reading reviews for these on Amazon and there seems to be some issue with these Gevalia k-cups that has actually even broken people’s machines. Most people report getting a ton of grounds in their mugs =( It’s something to do with the plastic so it makes me a little nervous. Just FYI

• Susan Childs says: