Target: General Mills Cereal as Low as $0.10 Per Box

WooHoo! :D The Target cereal gift card deal (that I posted about here) just got even sweeter, as there is a new $1/3 General Mills Cold Cereal Target Store coupon available to print! This new Target store coupon can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons to make for some very inexpensive cereal! Check out the coupons available…

$1.25/1 Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal
$0.50/1 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
$0.75/1 Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal
$0.50/1 Chex Cereal
$0.50/1 Original Cheerios Cereal
$0.75/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Cereal
$1/2 Cheerios Original Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
$1/2 Total, Whole Grain Total or Total Raisin Bran coupon found in the 1/20 SS
$1/2 General Mills Chex, Fiber One, Total, Wheaties, Oatmeal Crisp, Honey Nut Clusters, Raisin Nut Bran or Basic 4 Cereal coupon found in the 1/27 SS
$1/3 Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Chex, Lucky Charms, Cocoa Puffs, Trix, Reese’s Puffs, Fiber One, Cookie Crisp, Golden Grahams, Kix, Total, Wheaties, Frosted Toast Crunch, Peanut Butter Toast Crunch, Dora the Explorer, Oatmeal Crisp, Raisin Nut Bran coupon found in the 2/3 SS

Screen shot 2013-02-17 at 12.15.23 PM(Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

And here’s a recap on the deal…

Buy 5 boxes of select General Mills cereal (9 to 14 oz) on sale for $2.50 per box = Free $5 Target gift card

Deal Scenario:
Buy 4 Boxes of Peanut Butter Toast Crunch $2.50 each
Buy 1 Box of Fiber One cereal $2.50
Total = $12.50
Use 4 $1.25/1 General Mills Peanut Butter Toast Crunch Cereal coupons found here
(or use the $0.75/1 General Mills Peanut Butter Toast Crunch cereal coupon found here)
Use the $1/1 General Mills Fiber One 80 Calories Chocolate Cereal coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/3 General Mills cold cereals (excludes single serve) Target Coupon found here
Pay $5.50
Get back a $5 Target Gift Card (for buying 5 boxes)
Final cost as low as only $0.50 total – just $0.10 per box! :)

Also, Target released some new Target store printable coupons this morning. And keep in mind that Target coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for additional savings. Just head on over here to start printing. Also, I would suggest printing what you think you may use now as popular Target coupons don’t seem to stick around for long.

Here are the new coupons available…

$2 Off Photo purchase of $5 or more
$1/3 Kellogg’s cold cereals (excludes single serve)
$1/3 Kellogg’s Pop-Tarts or Pop-Tars Mini Crisps
$1/2 Coffee-mate Creamers
$1/3 General Mills cold cereals (excludes single serve)
$1.50 Off (2) Stouffer’s Single Serve 8.35 – 20 oz or (1) Multi-Serve 30 oz+
$1/1 off Dove Men + Care item ETS
$2.00 Off (3) Heinz Ore-Ida Frozen Potatoes OR (1) Heinz Ketchup 38 oz
$1.50/2 M&M’s chocolate candy 9.34 oz or Larger
$2/3 Bagel Bites 9 ct or TGI Friday’s Frozen Snacks 12 oz
$1/1 TRESemme Hair Care item ETS
30% Off Infantino Squeeze pouches 50 pk wyb Infantino squeeze station
$1/1 Women’s Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy ETS
$1/1 Suave Professionals Hair Care item ETS

(Thanks, Alisha, Shannon, Totally Target!)

Stay tuned for the Target deals this evening…

• devon says:

The new peanut butter toast crunch is sooooo nasty!!

• kayla says:

But for .10 a box you can donate them

• Kay says:

My family thought the PB Toast Crunch was ok…but I definitely LOVE the Fiber One Chocolate cereal! Tastes like Cocoa Puffs! :)

• dino says:

can you used the 1/3 general mills TQ?

• mb says:

theres a 1/1 fridays frozen snack to put w target 2/3 q

• Sharon says:

I heard the Toaster Strudels were also included in the $5 gift card offer.

• All the coupons say you can’t combine with another. So does that mean you can’t use the target one?

• Kim says:

I printed 4 of the target Q’s for $1 off dove for men care deodorant. Then I used 4 $1 off MQ’s from the 1/27 RP. They were on sale for $3.50 with a $5 gift card when you buy 4. Final cost was .25 cents per stick!!!

• Jennifer says:

Just bought 5 original Cheerios boxes. Manufacturer coupon with Target logo printed for $2 off 5 more boxes…sweet! Be going back in a couple days to get more.

• Kristen says:

I have a $1.75 tresemme peelie, should good with the $1 target…anyone know a price range of tresemme products at target?

• Juli says:

Oh my goodness.. I just had a horrible time at my target :( I planned 2 transactions so I can get 10 boxes of different cereal. My 1st transaction was just like Collin posted with 4 boxes of the p.b. and 1 box of the fiber one with 1 ketchup. The lady told me that since the coupon states “1 coupon per purchase” that I could only use one $1.25 coupon. I argued with her but she wouldn’t agree with me. I almost wanted to cry because I’m new to couponing and something like this always happens it seems.
    Instead of spending $6.44 with tax I had to spend $11.39 plus tax. Not a huge deal I know but every bit adds up! AND my $1.25 coupon for the p.b. toast crunch was ringing up as only $1.00 because I see no $1.25 on my receipt. My 2nd transaction wasnt any better though I got to use my first $5.00 target card.

• mel says:

It is a big deal. That’s a $5 difference. Now, put your big girl panties on and take your receipt, cereal & coupons to CS tomorrow. Tell them the cashier would only let you use 1 coupon on the order. They’ll do a post-coupon sale and refund the value of the coupons back to you.
      Next time a cashier pulls that 1 per stuff, politely tell them that means that each coupon has to apply to an item and place a coupon on each box of cereal, then tell them the reason for that wording is accounting purposes, that you the cashier can’t just scan 1 coupon 5 times. If the light bulb doesn’t go off, tell them to void the order and you’ll shop elsewhere!

• Juli says:

I did tell her that. I said you have 1 coupon per box of cereal. She said too me did you check our policy? I said yes I spent over an hour working on my deals. She called another guy over who said you cant use it because it says “PER PURCHASE” They told me you could do 5 separate transactions but I’m thinking that wont work because I wont get the $5 gift card. My 2 year old daughter was getting fussy so after 10 minutes I told her whatever and just used one. BUT AM I correct? You can use all 4 coupons?

• mel says:

ohhh, that just burns me up when they don’t understand! A few times I had to demonstrate by putting the coupon on an item and saying “this is a purchase” then “this is a purchase” then circling everything saying “now this is a transaction” I’ve only had to walk away one time. Then I stopped shopping at Target for like 6 months, until I eventually couldn’t pass up on a deal! I try to keep a few expired coupons in my purse file that have Limit 2 Per Transaction, One Per Customer, etc so then can see the difference and that they all say Limit 1 Coupon Per Purchase.
          You’re right, splitting them up wouldn’t work with getting the GC. Still, go back to the store with your coupons and they’ll give you the money back on them.
          also.. I just checked their online policy and it says :
          Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day (unless otherwise noted on coupon).

• annatanksley says:

next time have one of those p&g coupons with you so they can read it to get a better understanding of one coupon per purchase.(it states limit of 1 coupon per purchase and limit of 4 like coupon per household per day)thats just why i don’t go to walmart because a lot of the cashier can’t comprehend what they are reading.a lot of people can read but they can’t comprehend.then you get some that can’t read and can’t comprehend either,they look at the picture on the coupon and say you can’t use it on that one when the coupon clearly states on “any one”.you can take your coupon up to customer service and they will give you the money for it.

• Lucky says:

It happened to me too :( my cashier won’t take both target coupon and man coupons together saying you can only use one not both of them but when I tried to tell her we can she just started arguing with me and I wish I had their coupon policy with them also I don’t know why they don’t understand the difference between purchase Vs transaction ?? I stopped shopping at target for that reason since I got no response from their corporate I think it’s better to spend my money elsewhere then to argue with a fussy two year old at target !! Sorry target you are losing customer because of your lousy cashier who don’t even know their own policy

• Tracy says:

I had the same problem at my target they would only let me use 1 p.b. coupon. I didn’t buy it. They even called over a manager and told me no. So I went to safeway where you can get it this week for $1.88 with there in ad coupon (limit 4) so only .63 cents after
              coupons

• Kay says:

I ALWAYS have problems using coupons at Target. It use to be my favorite store but now I only shop there once in a while. I have gone to customer service and called the corporate office but haven’t had any luck. I had a cashier bring me to tears one time. I think it really depends on where you live!

• julie says:

Juli please stand up for ur self..go back to the store and demand to speak to manager..or call cs…u were right…and dont take it from untrained cashiers…

• Tia says:

For Stouffers, it says “off of select frozen items”. Does it say exactly what items on the coupon? The french bread pizzas were on sale for around $2.50, I believe.

• Pam says:

I saw the reviews above and was hesitate to buy the p.b. toast crunch. I decided to go ahead for the price. It’s not our favorite cereal, but I am so glad that I went ahead and purchased it. My boys didn’t think it was nasty at all and neither did I.

• Kath says:

My boys love it. Wish I could get more coupons for it. Think it is interesting that so many people dislike it greatly. I was not the biggest fan but that kinda cereal is for my kids anyway.

• Eroica says:

I LOVE the peanut butter toast crunch! It is better than Cinnamon toast crunch and that used to be my favorite! I can’t believe it. It’s like eating reese’s. :) Love this new cereal.