Best Buy Reward Zone Members: Earn 10 More FREE Points (Via the Facebook App)

If you’re a Best Buy Reward Zone program member (it’s free to sign up!), you can currently score 10 FREE Reward Zone points (yep, it looks like they have reduced the points from 25 to 10)! Just head to the Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App by signing in or registering for an account, then click on the “User Poll” tab and scroll down to take the new Best Buy Mobile App Poll. After taking the poll, a pop up should come up stating that you just earned 10 points! And keep in mind that you only need 250 points to score a $5 Rewards Certificate!

Side Note: If you have noticed that some of your Rewards Zone points are missing from your account, please note that the Reward Zone program is an annual program running from January 1st to December 31st. In February every year, the Best Buy Rewards Zone system updates all accounts issuing certificates for 250 or more points and expiring points under 250. However, the points earned after January 1st, 2013 and Facebook poll points should not be effected in this process – only the points from last year 2012. If you have had points earned in 2013 that were deducted in the annualization process by the system, they will be posted back to your account when the annualization period is over (this period will take approximately 2 weeks). If you have any additional questions regarding your account, you can call Best Buy at 1-888-Best Buy.

(Thanks, Gina and Free Stuff Times!)

• Sherry says:

My 200 points that they took by mistake for the annual membership are back this morning. And after 3 days I could final get to the webpage.

• Sherry says:

Does anyone know if you can use the reward certs towards gift cards? I know they used to sell gcs to restaurants, etc, but I rarely go to Best Buy so I don’t know that either.

• hillary says:

Can you combine reward certificates and use more than one at a time?

• Beth says:

When I go to the poll it looks as though I’ve already voted even though I haven’t? Hmmm. My points haven’t changed though.

• kaf414 says:

I read their policy and it looks like you cannot by BEST BUY gift cards, but I didn’t see anything about other gift cards. I have read several comments in which people say they have bought Amazon gift cards with reward points, so I’m going to try.

• Elizabeth says:

Got “0” points for that vote…

• gohogsgoinar says:

Were you signed in when you voted? If you aren’t signed into your Reward Zone account when you vote you won’t get the points. :( Happened to me too ONCE lol

• Laura Johnson says:

Okay, so they got that back up, but the Ultimate Space still isn’t working…I’m waiting on that now. Hope it’s still 50 points when it does work!

• Elaine says:

I just got 10 points for voting. Apparently they changed the point value from 25 to 10 points. I’m still waiting for the correction for the missing points still though.

• Valerie says:

Just had my husband redeem 3 of our $5 certificates yesterday. He was able to combine his and mine. We don’t purchase items normally at Best Buy, so I had him get the 2 bags of the AFFRESH for our washing machine; costing $3. The last time, I used 2 $5 certificates and purchased an ice cream scooper; costing $1.

• ercin13 says:

I am surprised they didn’t shut this program down. I looked on their facebook yesterday and the comments left by people were pretty demeaning. F bombs and insults everywhere. For what? A free program offered by best buy and some act is if they are getting ripped off. I am greatful for this program but I would never stoop down to the level of the demeanor I observed over some free points.

• Tina says:

I agree. It’s because people these days are rude and feel like they are entitled to anything and everything.

• Valerie says:

I agree with you ercin13. The fb comments were absolute terrible, but nowadays, it seems like everyone feels like they are “ENTITLED”!!! I really appreciate them doing this freebie program and have written to them to thank them! Others should do the same!!

• Tonya says:

i agree. Everyone thinks they are entitled to everything these days. I was so disgusted by the comments that I left one saying thank you for any and all free points and there was no anger from me. They even commented back thanking me. There was WAY to much negativity and nastiness being posted.

• Doreen says:

Just got this email. Hello Doreen,

We’ve heard you!

Redeeming your rewards just got a lot easier. During checkout, the cashier can automatically apply your reward certificate to a purchase using just your ID and member number. You can still redeem by presenting printed and mobile certificates.

• Shanna says:

Well its gonna take longer to get to my next $5, but it free money, so I can’t complain at all!

• Jill says:

website not loading

• Joy says:

It says Member Choice would be back Feb 17 but it’s still not up and today is Feb 19. :( Oh well. Still have earned two $5 gift certificates in just a month’s time by taking the FB polls.

• mika says:

I got 25 points for the poll today plus I got back all the point they took away earlier this month. Now I’m only 100 points away from a $10 certificate. Yay!

• Terri says:

I just got 25 for voting. Maybe they are still giving certain members 25 points, I shop there alot and I am a cardholder if that helps.

• Kat says:

I think that if you read what the point award is…if you get the correct answer you will get the 25 points like I got today….but if you get the wrong answer and that depends on how the voting is done by us, the consumer, you may end up with 10 or 0. It all depends on how the poll is going and what answer you mark. Hope this helps….

• Peggy says:

I got 25 points also, the other poll is now live so I got another 25 points and don’t forget tomorrow the ultimate spaces (kitchen) is available :). Love free money I used $25 worth of free certificates to get 2 boxes of kcups!

• Laura says:

That’s weird. It said I got 0 point but I X out and went back on and I have 25 extra points. Is that a glitch.