Target: Possibly Score a Twister Rave Ringz Game for Only $0.98

Wow! Check out the email I just received from Hip2Save reader, Nika…

Hey Collin! Just got back from Target, had to share that I found a few of these Twister Rave Ringz games marked down to $3.98, plus the $3.00 off Hasbro coupon, came out to $0.98!! What a great addition for the gift closet! I snagged 2 since my aunt mails me her coupons too! They had lots of sales to match all the current toy/game coupons! Thanks for all you do! :-)

If you happen to find these on clearance at your store too, then you can score this deal:

Buy Twister Rave Rings on clearance for only $3.98
Use the $3/1 Hasbro Twister game coupon found here
Final cost $0.98! Awesome!

(Thanks, Nika!)

• Theresa says:

Saw those on clearance too….. Just do not have anyone to buy them for so I passed this deal up

• crzycpnldy says:

You could always donate… maybe you could see if there is a local womens/childrens crisis center that accepts toy donations :-)

• Sarah says:

Great deal- but maybe the X 6 batteries have something to do with it! ;o) But for $.98 it’s worth the demo batteries I guess.

• Erin says:

Ugh–button batteries. Better gift those babies before the demo batteries die or there’ll be some frustrated moms out there!

Incidentally, I <3 moms who are thoughtful enough to provide batteries with toys (and especially those who avoid toys that require button batteries).

• Ashley says:

Silly question, does target have a clearence isle or is all of the clearence stuff randomly placed around the store?

• Traffic77 says:

Went by and look at them and they were not on sale at my Target :( not giving up though Im hoping for after Easter sales :)

• LSC says:

Found a few at my Target! Thanks for posting!

• Stephanovich says:

Funny thing I just discovered about Target…even if there is no sign of their prominent orange clearance signage and yet everyone is reporting said item to be on clearance, have no fear, scan the item at the neat little price checker and you may find the “real” price ;)

• Barb says:

At my Target, the shelf tag was 4.48 for these games. I scanned the game and it said $14.. There was a guy working in that dept so he called the LOD and they gave them to me for the shelf tag price of $4.48. There was 3 games on the shelf and I had 3 of the $3.00 coupons along with a Target coupon for $5.00 off a $20.00 toy purchase so I added in a Lego Creator car at $6.99 so total before tax was $6.43 for a Lego Creator car and 3 of these Twister Rave Hoopz games!!! Donation here I come!!1