Walgreens: Better Than FREE Crest Pro-Health Rinse (Starting 4/14!)

As I mentioned a few days ago, you can head on over here to print lots of rare P&G coupons. If you haven’t printed them yet, be sure to do so as they should make for some great deals! In fact, starting 4/14 at Walgreens, check out this freebie you can score…

Crest Pro-Health Rinse 500 ml $2.99 = $2 RR
Use the $1.50/1 Crest Rinse 458 mL+ coupon found in the 3/31 PG (Expires 4/30)
Or the $1/1 Crest Rinse coupon found here
Pay as low as $1.49
Get back $2 RR
Final cost FREE + $0.51 money maker!

*Remember, this sale does not start until 4/14!

• sarah says:

I would purchase this with caution. It is known to stain your teeth overtime. Im not even sure why they are still allowed to make it. They pulled it several years ago but when they brought it back didnt change the problem ingredient in the formula. Sadly this is what most Dentists give out because its given to them for free. OUr office refuses to hand it out. NOt everyone will experience staining but a good amount of people will.

• jiya says:

can u please tell which ingredient is that?

• Kristie says:

This happened to my husband. He had perfect white teeth and they turned bad quickly. The dentist took care of it but he uses only Listerine now. It doesn’t bother my teeth though.

• sarah says:

Its the the of fluoride they use mixed with something else. I will have to double check.

To me its just not worth the risk. One never knows if it will happen to them until it does. Just wanted to caution everyone who are new to this product. The sad thing is they KNOW this is a problem and claim its safe.

• Meghan says:

is the teeth staining problem only for this type or all of the crests pro health mouth washes??

• Heather C. says:

You know, I bought some of this yesterday at CVS and when I got home I tried it out. When I spit it out there was some creepy looking dark green stuff in the sink. That has NEVER happened to me before with any other mouth rinse I’ve used. I even tried it again last night thinking it was just a fluke, and it happened again. Sorry if that was TMI… But I’m kinda concerned now, and leary to use it again! OH, and it also made food taste terrible for a few hours after I used it. That’s never happened to me before after using mouth rinse either.

I wonder what color the stains are that it’s leaving on peoples teeth…?

• Jaimee says:

Heather, my husband had this issue and had to get his teeth bleached at the dentist to get rid of it. She said it only happens with certain people depending on the PH of your saliva, but she sees it often and recommends not using Pro Health if you start to see the dark color staining.

• Kristie says:

My hubbie had dark brown spots on his teeth. He couldn’t wait to get to his next appt asap to get it taken care of. The dentist told him not to use this brand again.

• kathleen says:

are the Register rewards limit one per person?

• judy villano says:

I use the alcohol free one (the purple). Haven’t had any issues yet. And it’s it one RR per person?

• Kristen says:

My Walgreens is always out of mouthwash…always!!!!!

• Dawn says:

Yes, this mouthwash and the tooth paste makes your mouth feel really clean. I used it for a year. Then suddenly, I started getting ulcers and blister in my mouth, on my tongue, my taste buds felt chemical burnt, etc. This went on for months! I was convinced I had some awful disease or cancer. After much thought, I decided to switch tooth paste and mouth wash. I was completely healed in less than a week except for the taste buds (they are still healing). I would never ever buy this again.

• Migdalia says:

This mouthwash caused my teeth to be super sensitive.I thought I was starting to have issues because it was getting worse as I continued to use it.As soon as I stop using it,my teeth stop being sensitive.

• Vicki says:

I am so glad you ladies have posted these experiences. Our family of seven goes through mouthwash like water; i was going to really stock up on this. But i do have really sensitive teeth as it is, and can’t afford to exacerbate the problem. Thought about buying it and donating it to the food ministry, just to roll my RRs, but i don’t want to cause pain for someone else who may not be able to afford to visit a dentist to reverse the effects.

• Desiree says:

This stuff stained my teeth :( Used Crest toothpaste in the past and never had any problems, but definitely wouldn’t recommend their mouthwash.