Walgreens: Possible 2 FREE Marc Anthony Argan Oil of Morocco Treatments After Rebate (+ More)

(Photo Credit, Wild for Wags!)

If you’re headed to Walgreens to take advantage of the all the weekly deals, here’s a new deal you may want to snag! The Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment is on sale Buy 1 at $7.99 get 1 Free through 4/27. Plus, you may be able to find Try Me Free stickers on the boxes, which means you can score 2 FREE boxes after the rebate! Here’s how…

Buy 2 Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Treatment Buy 1 at $7.99 get 1 Free
Pay $7.99
Submit for Try Me Free Rebate peelie (up to $7.99)
Final cost 2 for FREE!

(Thanks for the photos, Breanna!)

Also, you may be able to find Try Me Free tags found on the following products:

*Salon Grafix Chroma-Logica High Gloss Hair Spray
*Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Stretch
*Batiste Dry Shampoo

(Thanks for the photo, Breanna!)

*Natural Essentials Healing Dry Oil up to $9.99
*Natural Essentials Strengthening Dry Oil up to $9.99

Come back and let us know if you also spot these or any other Try Me Free rebates!

(Thanks, Breanna and Photo Credit, Wild for Wags!)

• brandice says:

Awesome….. thanks Collin

• kim says:

I bought 2 of the Marc Anthony Argan oil but did not find a peelie on either one of them. Can someone give me the info to send in for a rebate?

• JackieQ says:

I found the “try me free” tags on Salon Grafix products at Rite Aid.

• kathleen says:

couldn’t find the Dry Oils. :(

• Be really careful with the Marc Anthony peelies! I found a few in my CVS stores recently, bought the item, came home … and the rebate expired in 2012! Just be sure to peel the rebate back a little and check before you buy it!

• brenda says:

PLUS salon grafix coupon 2/1 all you april

• Megan says:

My Walgreen’s had the Marc Anthonys as well as the Batiste! Thank you!

• CC says:

Has anyone discovered the CORRECT Address to mail the Bastiste rebate to? The address on the rebate peelie on the can is the wrong address. I sent one in, as did my mom, and both of us got our mail back with RETURN TO SENDER – Insufficient Address – Unable to forward. I’ve written to Batiste via their website twice in the past week and cannot get a reply from them.
    TIA!

• Stephanie says:

I was lucky enough to find the Batiste, Natural Essentials and the Salon Grafix today, but I saw that all the peelies say “orginal register receipt”. Does this mean I can’t make copies to send with the peels and forms and need to get a separate receipt at the store for each item?

• Breanna says:

When i purchased all of the above items, I did separate transactions so I had original receipts. Afterwards I discovered on the register at wags they have an option to be a “rebate receipt” so they can print duplicate receipts.

• Jano says:

I saw this ad yesterday, and this morning i went to walgreens which is located in WA state. I looked for morocco organ oil, yes it was buy one get second one for free but there was no any sticker on it that says try for free. :( :@ :@

• Katie says:

Anyone know if you get the purchase price back on the refund if you use register rewards in the transaction? Or do you get refunded what you pay after register reward is used? Thanks!