Swagbucks: Search and Win 6 Collector Bills (+ New Members Earn 100 Swag Bucks Through 4/30!)

Calling all Swagbucks members…

Begin today, April 22nd, and continuing through the end of April, Swagbucks members have a chance to win up to 6 Collector’s Bills. These bills (all of different values!) can only be won through Search and are awarded at random. Plus, if you collect all six bills before May 1st, you’ll snag an automatic bonus of 20 Swag Bucks credited to your account. Just check the Collector Bills area of your ledger to track which bills you’ve won.

And if you’re new to Swagbucks, be sure to head on over here to sign up to start off with 30 Swag Bucks! Even sweeter, you can enter the code HIP70 when signing up for an additional 70 Swag Bucks through April 30th, so a total of 100 points just for signing up! Note that to enter this bonus registration code, you need to click the text that reads “I have a sign up code” when you are initially signing up.

• Krista says:

Love Swagbucks! It can kind of absorb time, but I enjoy earning- surveys, tasks, etc. I’ve decided there are thousands of ways to waste time online- facebook, games (facebook games) so I may as well earn some gift cards wasting time!

• Amanda says:

I signed up and it only gave me 4 points.
    I signed up through my phone and there wasn’t an I aleady have a code button. Did I do it wrong?

• Brandy says:

Love Swagbucks. I earn a couple hundred a month and have paid for almost all my Christmas shopping last year and now I have bought summer things to redo my backyard into an oasis! Now cashing out to paypal to cover the gas on our road trip this summer!

• Brandy says:

Shara I start with mobile SB and you get 50 SB just from that. Searches is another. Sometimes I get 6SB but sometimes I get 39 from searching! Another is surveys. I get sometimes 4 surveys a day. One survey was 500SB one day! Games you get 10Sb per day.
    I refuse to buy anything or do any credit card offers etc. To me that’s not earning but sometimes you get easy ones like 20 SB for signing up for kelloggs, target or home depot e-mails. I have a junk e-mail for things I sign up for. I also get inbox surveys which are shorter than the ones on the site and are meant for my demographic.

I also find cashing out for amazon is the best deal @450SB for a $5 GC. Also check for when SB gives out free codes. Last week they had a double SB day where videos were worth 6 instead of 3. I also have a few referrals but that isn’t the best results. Most people don’t get it so they sign up and forget about it.

I usually make my daily goal while having my breakfast and coffee at my desk! HTH somewhat :-)

• sarah says:

i have a hard time racking up points

• Rachel says:

Check out @IbottaApp, a new app that pays you cash for buying your favorite products. http://t.co/d4lObDU6wM

• Kira says:

I’m not sure why, but I only got 74 swagbucks with I signed up through your link and with your HIP70 code??