Earth Fare: Kids Eat FREE Every Thursday Night with Purchase of an Adult Meal + More

If you have an Earth Fare nearby, you may want to round up the family and head on over there tonight! Every Thursday from 4-8PM, Kids can eat FREE with the purchase of an adult meal valued at $5 or more. Check out this email and photo I recently received from Hip2Save reader Laura:

As a mother of 3, I am always on the lookout for healthy and quick meals for my girls. Earth Fare recently opened in my area, so I was excited to check it out. Much to my surprise, all Earth Fare locations offer FREE kid meals on Thursdays between 4-8pm when the adult spends $5+ in the prepared foods section. The kid meals each come with an entree, fresh fruit cup, baby carrots, dip, and a bottle of water; my girls enjoy the pizza and quesadilla, but there are several other options. Earth Fare also offers child-focused entertainment during the Thursday mealtime; we have enjoyed face-painting, Zumba dancing, Tai Kwon Do, and more! Earth Fare is our new Thursday tradition.

**Go here to view the Earth Fare Kids Meal Menu

(Thanks, Laura!)

• markiesluv says:

Love the picture. What sweet girls!! Thanks for sharing

• Dawn Diemer Ward says:

Do you know if it is one free meal per paying adult ?

• brandice says:

Really wish they would bring one to Atlanta,Ga area….we have everything else so why not this

• tinasmile@yahoo.com says:

I used to love this program when it first started. At first you could pick from juice or milk or soy. Now it is only water. The portions are very small now and we seem to get more dip than veggies. So, we hit the salad bar to fill up the kids(even my four year old girl wants more food to eat). The salad bar is only $5.99 per pound and a great bang for your buck! The children activities very greatly. If you happen to work late and get there after 6, most likely all the kid stuff will be done. It is still a great program. Just hoping these hints might help someone out.

• Emme says:

Great program, family of four all ate for $8.79. Hubby had pizza/( 3.79)2 big pieces and I had pizza and salad special ( $5.00) and I gave my extra piece to my hungry son. Full size water bottle for kids and real fresh cut fruit in a cup + vedgies> I think its great and we will be going back to do this again and will try the sandwhiches next time for adults.

• Emme says: