$1/1 Nestle Drumstick Cones or Nestle Frozen Snacks Coupon = $1.99 at CVS (Through 5/4)

Yum! Head on over here to print a rare and high value $1/1 Nestle Drumstick Cones or Nestle Frozen Snacks coupon! Then, head on over to CVS to snag the following deal through tomorrow only…

Spend $15 on select Nestle products = $4 Ecb (limit 1)
Buy 4 Nestle Drumstick 4 ct $3.99 each
Total = $15.96
Use 4 $1/1 Nestle Drumstick Cones or Nestle Frozen Snacks coupons found here

Or use the $0.75/2 Nestle Bars, Sandwiches, Drumstick Cones or Push-Up Frozen Snacks coupon found in the 4/28 SS (value may vary)
Pay as low as $11.96
Get back a $4 Ecb
Final cost $7.96 total – $1.99 per box!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• boogler says:

8ct $4.99 at target = $3.99

• Ketsy says:

Thank you!

• GoMiNam says:

Regardless if you buy them at Target (8ct) or Cvs (4ct) they are the same price per drumstick.

Target 8ct 4.99 – 1MQ= 3.99/8ct=.50 each drumstick
        CVS 4ct 1.99 – 1MQ=1.99/4ct= .50 each drumstick

HTH :)

• Ketsy says:

Yes. I know Thank you. In my area due to the type of people that shop, CVS will probably be wiped out and Target will not. Unfortunately, it is the way it is so I have to plan my trips accordingly.

• Valerie G says:

Starting Sunday, May 12, at Rite Aid, Nestle Dibs, Drumstick Cones and Fudge Bars are 2 for $7, plus $1 +UPs wyb 2 (limit 3 offers), so with (2) $1 coupons they would be $2 each.

• Craig says:

Anyone get these to print on a Mac? Useless! Its sits at the “We’re working on your coupons” page. Must be another SS type.

• Ketsy says:

Its a redplum and my Mac didn’t print either. I print these from the community office lol

• Craig says:

It must be like SS then, using this crap Java garbage! lol. I had the page open (waiting!!!) for over an hour and nothing.

• Ashley says:

There was recently another Java update. I’ve been able to successfully print coupons on my Mac since then. Try checking Software Update!

• Ketsy says:

Hey I got it to work… Yeap. You have to download Java 7 but then safari nor chrome supports it. It worked with firefox :D May need to do this for future savings. HTH

• Ketsy says:

Thank you Collin. We can also combine this with Target $5 off $20 Nestle.

Purchase 4 8ct @ 4.99 ea and some type of candy for under a dollar and use 4 ($1/1) and pay around $11 or combine 2 of the ice cream with other nestle items we may need.

• axhilli says:

Good idea I think I will do that deal with the target coupon.

• mel says:

ohh, forgot about the nestle target q! I already did the deal at CVS (bought 3 boxes using the $1/3 from last weekends SS) Target has more variety, and with summer coming up, want to stock up on snacks for the kids.

• angel says:

I like how you ladies are trying to get the best deal. Thanks for the coupon.

• Vanessa says:

Meijer has the Drumsticks on sale (ends today), for $2.50. So $1.50 after coupon

• catrina says:

My Dollar General has the 4 pack Drumsticks on sale for $3!