Target: Olay Fresh Effects Cleanser or Wipes as Low as $1.66 Each After Gift Card Promotion

If you’re headed to Target soon, here’s a deal you may want to add to your shopping list! Through June 1st, Target is offering a FREE $5 Gift Card whenever you buy 3 select Olay Fresh Effects Products. Even sweeter, it appears that the lower priced items are included in this deal, making for a nice deal! Check it out…

Buy 3 Olay Fresh Effects Cleansers or Wipes $4.99-$5.99 = FREE $5 Target Gift Card
Total = as low as $14.97
Use 3 $1.50/1 Olay Fresh Effects Moisturizer or Cleanser coupons found in the 5/12 PG
Plus, use the $0.50/1 Olay Fresh Effects Target Mobile Coupon (text SUMMER to 827438)
Pay as low as $9.97
Get back $5 Target Gift Card
Final cost as low as $4.97 – just $1.66 each!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Sarah says:

Well Collin, this is very YMMV , but I just got the preview for the upcoming inserts, regional but there is supposed to be a Target P&G coming 6-2 with a Buy 2 Olay fresh effects skincare items get a wipes free up to $5. The new P&G 6-2 is supposed to have a $1/1 Olay skincare products. So if you get your inserts Saturday like I do and have these you could do this.

2 cleansers @ $4.99
    1 wipe @$4.99
    total $14.97
    -$3 3 of the $1/1 p&G q’s
    -$5 1 TQ P&G target insert buy 2 cleansers get wipes free
    Total $6.97 get back a $5 GC

$.66 each

• Elizabeth says:

Is 5.99 the sale price for the olay cleanser or is that regular price? They were marked quite a bit higher at my Target yesterday.

• Ayo says:

The coupons from the “Save over $6 today” in the left picture target coupons (limit 4 identical coupons per household, per day excluding trial/travel size)! Inside there is:
    $2/ Gillette Venus Razor
    $1/ 2 Covergirl cosmetic items
    $1/ Olay Complete lotion
    $1/ 2 Pantene hair care items
    $0.50/ 64-ct. Always radiant incredibly thin liners
    and most relevant to this post $1 off Olay fresh effects skincare item (BB Cream moisturizer or Satin Finish Lotion or 20-ct. facial cloths)

• Ayo says:

*the coupons from the “save over $6 today” in the left picture ARE target coupons
      pardon the typo!
      If the 20-ct. facial cloths are the same as suggested in this deal then:

Total = as low as $14.97
      Plus, use 3 $1/ Olay fresh effects skincare item (BB Cream moisturizer or Satin Finish Lotion or 20-ct. facial cloths)
      Pay as low as $7.47
      Get back $5 Target Gift Card
      Final cost as low as $2.47 – just $0.83 each!

• Thank for your post–I had an easy time finding the peelies on the products that were on the regular shelf–not on the end caps. Got them for $0.66 each with 3 target q’s, 3 manu q’s and the mobile q! Not sure if you can stack mobile q’s with target q’s, but the cashier didn’t have an issue doing it.

• Kamaya says:

I hope that I can find some of those target coupons.

• Deb says:

I’m very content with the 8 pkgs Almay towelettes we got @ WGS for .12 cents each.

• Tonia Matthias says:

Where are these “save $6 today” Target coupons at? Are they online?

• Kika says:

For me Going to target was a waste of time, the manager said they only accept one tq and one manafacture q for transation! So wasn’t able to get any deals…:( had any of you had the same problem before or it’s only me?

• Marci says:

Also, you can head over to Olay and print off a mail in rebate for $10 back on a $30 Olay purchase! Even better!

• Kari says:

So I did this deal today, and it accepted my target mobile $.50 off coupon (I saw the screen turn blue and say “1 applied”) but then after the trans the receipt didn’t show that the $.50 came off, and neither did the math work out to include that amount off.

Has this happened to anybody else?

I did…
    (3) wipes @ $4.99
    (3) $1 off TC from peelie
    (2) $1.50 fresh effects wipes MC from P&G May
    (1) $1 olay fresh effects MC from the other P&G insert May
    = $7.97 then minus $5 GC = $2.97 = $.99 each… so I guess I shouldn’t be bummed about it since I got a great deal, but now Im just worried about it happening more and more and to others as well. (Note – I did just do a app update for my iphone so maybe it was with the update, this is the first problem I’ve had with it doing that).