Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

High Value $3/1 Nature Made VitaMelts Coupon = Great Deals at CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid

3:05 PM MST

Head on over to the Nature Made Facebook page, give them a “like” and then click on the “$3 VitaMelts Coupon” tab to print a high value $3/1 Nature Made VitaMelts Products coupon! And then check out the deals that you can score this week (through 6/8) at the drug stores with this coupon…

Nature Made Probiotics, Vitamin B, C, D or E, Melatonin, Multis, Iron, Cholest Off, Calcium or SAM-e Buy 1 get 2nd for $3
Buy 2 Nature Made VitaMelts $8.99 (based on online price)
Minus the Buy 1 get 2nd for $3 sale = $11.99 for both
Use 1 $3/1 Nature Made Vitamelts coupons found here (limit 1 per person)
Plus, use $2/1 Nature Made Vitamelts or Adult Gummies Product coupon found in the 6/2 SS or 4/21 SS
Final cost $6.99 total – $3.50 each!

Nature Made B, C, D, or E or Multi-vitamins Buy 1 get 1 Free
Buy 2 Nature Made VitaMelts Vitamin C $9.49 each
Total After Buy 1 Get 1 Free Sale = $9.49
Use the $3/1 Nature Made Vitamelts coupons found here (limit 1 per person)
Final Cost $4.49 – $2.25 each!

Rite Aid:

Nature Made Vitamins and Supplements Buy 1 Get 1 Free
Buy 2 Nature Made VitaMelts Melatonin, Sleep 60 Tablets $8.99 each
Total After B1G1 Free Sale = $8.99
Use the $3/1 Nature Made VitaMelts coupon found here
Final Cost $5.99 – $3 each!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

Join the Discussion

• Katherine says:

It states I already printed and I did not.

• Suzanne says:

the magic coupon machine is printing out $3 off vitamin coupons, so look out for that!

• CWeldon2010 says:

@Walgreens they are on sale for 2/$11.99 and you can use the $2/1 SS coupon plus the $4/1 walgreens coupon and get them for FREEE!!!

• Sarah says:

What Walgreens coupon?

• Bonnie Martin says:

Please tell me where I can find the Walgreens coupon.

• Dawn says:

I think the walgreens coupons is in one of their books that they have in the store (walgreens answers or something like that. The coupon is $2/1, but when you buy 2 of the product, it will deduct $4.00. I plan on running there on lunch to hopefully score them for free too.

• Janelle says:

I think the $4 Walgreens coupon came from the Redplum but I don’t know the date of that insert. They gave me a hard time about using it with the $2 MQ. They ended up taking (2) $4 Walgreens coupons and (1) $2 mq, but they wouldn’t take the other $2 because my balance was $1.99. I called customer service and complained that they wouldn’t reduce the coupon.

• rebecca says:

I got two for free when I used one of the $7 coupons from the Nature Made rewards program. Collin you should post about it.

• Megan says:

The $3/1 coupon I just printed doesn’t have an expiration date on it.. and it just looks sketchy.. hmm…

• Karen says:

I would not print one for me.

• j3521 says:

I tried to post on Erica Hart’s I Hart Walgreens site about a way to legitimately print more than one said coupon, but she deleted my post. See, the coupon ties to facebook account and not machine, so if you have 2 people in the home but one computer, you don’t have to run around like a headless chicken as with, you can print both from the same computer. I guess Erica doesn’t really want her readers to get the best deals, it’s a shame when bloggers are only in it for their own personal gain like that!

• danielle krukar says:

I got to print two of the $3/1. I used both of my fb accounts. :)

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to