Rite Aid: New Store Coupons (Facebook) = John Frieda Precision Foam Colour As Low As 99¢

Calling all Rite Aid shoppers! Head over to Rite Aid’s Facebook page, “like” them and click on the “Deals” tab to snag a few new, high value Rite Aid Store coupons. You’ll want to hurry as each coupon is only available to print for the first 10,000!

New coupons are:

*$4/1 John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Colour
*$3/1 John Frieda Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight
*$2/1 Rite Aid Brand Maxi Pads (20 ct, 28-48 ct) AND Rite Aid  Brand Pantiliners (80-92 ct)

Check out this deal running through 6/29:

John Frieda Full Repair, Root Awakening, Brilliant Brunette, Sheer Blonde or Luxurious Volume Hair Care, John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color: Get $3 +Up Reward when you buy $10 (limit 3 offers)
Deal Scenario
Buy 1 John Frieda Precision Foam Colour $12.99
Use the $5/1 John Frieda Precision Foam Colour Shades coupon found in the 6/9 SS
Plus use the $4/1 John Frieda Foam Colour Product Rite Aid store coupon found here
Pay $3.99
Get $3 +Up Reward when you buy $10 (limit 3 offers)
Final Cost $0.99!

• Karen says:

Yesterday I got two of the hair colors w/the RA mailer q for b1g1 free and a $3q so I paid around $7 (gold disc makes hair color 10.39) and got $6+ups. And on my receipt between the +ups were two $5 off q’s for John Freida color care shampoo/conditioner. I wonder if these are included in this weeks sale?

• Kim says:

I went to Rite Aid last night and debated doing this deal with the $5/2 coupon and decided to wait and see if there was a better deal, so glad I did! Thanks!

• Cassie says:

I have a question. Could I use this coupon with the coupon I got for purchasing a hair color yesterday (also on my receipt) AND use the $3 +ups I have on my card (also from buying the hair color yesterday)? If I can, that means I will pay $0.99 and get $3 +ups back from the second box, right? Thanks in advance

• Kim says:

Yes. But look at your coupon to make sure it’s for hair color. I just did this deal and the coupon on my receipt was for $5.00 off a color shampoo or conditioner, not off hair color. I had to read the coupon twice to make sure.

• Teresa says:

Mine is not $5/1 it is $5/2. Not sure if I’ll do the deal.

• Kim says:

Mine was also $5 off 2. I did the deal, bought 2 hair colors, used the $5/2 q, the $4 fb q and the $3 VV. So after the UPS they ended up being $4 a box, not as good as .99 but not bad.

• Jessica says:

I used the $3.00 off Frizz Ease 3 day straight for the mini size 1 oz that was priced at $2.99 so it was a freebie for me.

• Date says:

There is a $5 off of 1 on their website.

• EmilyB says:

I am going shopping tomorrow and I plan to score the following deal:
    buy 2 hair colors 12.99 each
    get 10% off with my discount(would be better if u have 20% discount)
    23.38 total
    use 5/2 manufacturer’s coupon
    use 4/1 FB riteaid coupon
    use 3/1 June Video Value
    pay total of $11.38
    get two $3 ups and ALSO get two $5/1 shampoo or conditioner coupon which makes a money maker as far as I can tell(not sure the price)
    for hair colors alone, makes them 5.38 or 2.69 each