Target: Suave Professionals Products as Low as Only $0.19 Each (After Gift Card)

$1.10 off when you buy any TWO (2) Suave Professionals® Products

Head on over to CouponNetwork.com to print a $1.10/2 Suave Professional Product coupon! Even better, through July 27th, Target is offering up a FREE $5 Target gift card when you purchase 4 participating Tresemme, Suave, Axe and/or Nexxus hair care products! Combine this gift card promo with the Suave coupon available to score a really sweet deal…

Buy 4 Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner priced as low as $1.99 each (may vary by region)
Total = $7.96
Use 2 $1.10/2 Suave Professionals products coupon found here
Pay $5.76
Get back a FREE $5 Target gift card
Final cost $0.76 total – $0.19 each!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Totally Target!)

• anonymous says:

I don’t know if this is posted anywhere, but my Target had Suave body washes on sale for $2.19. They are part of this promo…I picked up four, paid $8.76 and got back a $5 gift card. Works out to $0.94 each. Plus – no coupons needed! :)

• Megs says:

Question- the coupon says ‘Limit 1 coupon per purchase on product/quantity specified and maximum of 2 identical coupons allowed in same shopping trip” – does this mean I could use 2 of the same coupon and save even more? I am a little new to the coupon world so am trying to understand the fine print.

• tilla ham says:

it means you could use 2 coupons on 4 products since it’s off of a purchase of 2. and limit of those 2 coupons in one transaction only.

• TnM_Travel says:

When I did the Suave deal without coupons, I got a catalina for $2 off 2 Suave shampoos. I used it plus the gift card from the first transaction to get 4 more bottles.

• lydia says:

Anyone know if any of the $1.99 shampoos in the promotion are for color care??

• Rachel says:

I love the professional line very close to the real stuff gonna hit up target Thursday

• ami says:

Another good idea is for vidal sasson. Look for the bottles with 2dollars off.. Buy 4 at 3.99 = 16.00 use 4 2offcoupons which makes The total 8, use The target mobile app for another 2 dollars which makes it 6 OOP and get 5 dollars back… making them .25 each

• janelle says:

There is a coupon on target’s website for $1.10 off 2 Suave shampoos. I’m not sure if it’s a manufacturer’s coupon or a target coupon. Can someone check? I’m at work and can’t print coupons here.

• CW says:

Its a manufacturer coupon. And when you buy the deal odds are you will get another $2 off 2 Suave shampoos Catalina coupon (manufacturer), too!

• CW says:

The Suave Professionals Shampoo/Conditioners are on sale $2.89 in my area, not $1.99.

• Navywife0712 says:

The suave professionals shampoo and conditioners were on sale for $2.89 at my store too but when I scanned them they rang up at $1.99 each. They were just marked incorrectly. Scan them to see if they are cheaper :-)

• Natalie says:

When I purchased the shampoo I received a coupon at checkout for $2 off 2 suave professional items, making them free when combined with the $1.10 coupon for a return trip.

• Emily says:

I really want to do this, but they only let me print out one coupon! Anyone know how I can get at least one more $1.10/2 coupon so I can get this deal, too? Thanks!

• lizilag says:

How do you print the coupon twice?

• lizilag says:

How do you print the coupon twice?