CVS: 2 FREE Nature’s Bounty Products + More (Starting 7/28 – Print Your Coupons Now!)

$2.00 off 1 Nature's Bounty Vitamin or Supplement

If you haven’t already, hurry on over to Coupons.com to print the high value $2/1 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin or Supplement coupon. You can use this coupon at CVS (as it does NOT print with a Walmart logo on it :D ) starting 7/28 to score 2 FREE Nature’s Bounty products! Check it out…

CVS (Starting 7/28):

ALL Nature’s Bounty or Flex-a-min, Osteo Bi-Flex 60-120ct, ALL Sundown Naturals, Disney Gummies, or Ester-C Buy 1 get 1 Free
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin D 400 Iu Tablets 100ct $5.29 (based on online price)
Use 2 $2/1 Nature’s Bounty coupons found here or in the 6/16 RP (Expires 7/31!)
Or the $1.60/1 Nature’s Bounty Vitamin or Supplement coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 CVS coupon printing from the Magic Coupon Machine starting 7/28
Final cost FREE + possible $0.71 money maker!

$1.00 off 1 Disney or Marvel Gummy Vitamin product

Or check out this deal scenario…

Buy 2 Disney Gummies vitamins 60ct $7.49 (based on online price)
Use 2 $1/1 Disney/Marvel coupons found here
Final cost $3.49 – just $1.75 each!

*Remember, this sale does not start until 7/28 so print your coupons now!

(Thanks, Cincy Shopper!)

• tina says:

I’m getting the disney vitamins my son has been begging for those and I’ve been holding out for a great deal

• BJ says:

Even though coupon doesn’t have a WalMart logo on it, it DOES say “Redeemable at WalMart” on it. My CVS usually won’t take these type of coupons either. :(

• mel says:

Same here… I even called CS a little while ago just to see what I was told and the rep said no, they do not accept coupons that say “redeemable at”. I told her the online policy just says no store logos, that to me a coupon that says “redeemable at” is just a suggestion to use it at WM, not that I -have- to use it there. That if it says redeemable only at WM, then yeah, that would be the only store I could us the coupon. She said she would pass my concerns on to someone higher up.
      Not really helpful, but the next time I get a survey offer, I will be adding my thoughts on this subject!

• Klipper says:

Try Replum 6/16 (has $1.00 coupon for Disney/Marvel vitamins ) Exp. 7/31

• amy says:

Disney gummy coupon says” limit one coupon per purchase , per customer” .. can u se both coupon???

• mel says:

I just noticed that as well on the Nature’s Bounty insert cpns… I guess you could use 1 IP + 1 insert, but not 2 of the same source.

• Kathryn M says:

I just went to CVS yesterday to buy the Disney vitamins, and I couldn’t find them. They said they removed all Children’s vitamins. I am not sure if that is all the stores, maybe only this store, but I was shocked. Has anyone else heard the same?

• Jcatz824 says:

On the Nature’s Bounty, how can you use 2 $2/1 coupons when the deal is buy 1 get 1 free?? I can understand how you can use a CVS coupon with the BOGO but I thought you couldn’t use a coupon on a “free” item.

• Jenny says:

It says Mix N Match–could you buy one Disney gummy, and one NB (which would make the NB free) and still have the NB coupons be deducted from your purchase? It’s been my experience that when there’s a BOGO sale, the item rings in at $ 0.00, but the coupons will still go through because, technically, you bought the item. Anyone know?

• mel says:

yes, you could do that. As pp said above, CVS policy allow you to use a coupon on the free item.

• Shay says:

When it rings up at the CVS I go to, it rings up whatever price it was suppose to be and once your card is scanned it shows the amount taken off where you can see all your coupons deducted on the receipt.

• Jamie says:

Those up to $5/1 tena coupons will come in handy for thee week starting 7/28. Tena is bogo 50% off, spend $30 get $10 ecb or spend $50 get $20 ecb. Possible high value moneymaker. :)
    Also I don’t remember doing this but I got a postcard mailer from cvs with a manufacturer coupon for a free pack of schick disposables (up to $12.29). The week starting 7/28 they’re $11.49 and get a $4 ecb.