Amazon: Rachael Ray Dinnerware Sets Only $49.99 (Reg. $140!) + FREE $20 Amazon Gift Card

Head on over to Amazon where they are offering up a FREE $20 Amazon gift card (which will arrive in a greeting card) when you purchase a Rachael Ray 16-piece dinnerware set! Even sweeter, there are dinnerware sets priced as low as $49.99 that are regularly priced at $140…

Just head here and add the $20 Amazon gift card to your cart, then add any dinnerware set you please. On the final checkout screen you’ll see the Amazon gift card deduction – just like the pic below:

(Thanks, Sue!)

• Maryann says:

Wait… Is the regular price 104 or 140?…

• Jen says:

Mine is coming out to $54.99 and Im not able to apply the gift card balance onto the total for some reason :(

• april says:

I purchased 3 differnet sets last yr from Rachael Ray’s website, the dishes are nice to look at but break very easy one set of dishes came broke and you will not get helping getting these replaced. I would caution anyone before they purchase these dishes. I spent $160 and all 3 sets have chips on almost all of them. So much for having nice dishes.

• JulianFaux says:

I disagree with April’s hesitation in purchasing this dinnerware. Rachael Ray is known for producing only the highest quality products. My whole kitchen consists of mostly her stuff with some Emeril, Guy and Paula mixed in! I have two sets of the orange cookware and couldn’t be happier with it. They are stoneware so they can go into the fridge, freezer, microwave and even the oven! Love them and just convinced my mom’s boyfriend to buy a set!

• laura says:

I purchased 2 of these sets last year, and I love them. I purchase them from Amazon, and they were delivered fine.

• Jennifer says:

Love the Little Hoot set. So cute!

• Summer says:

Got this set for $20 on clearance a year ago. I like it but it quickly chipped and the plates don’t fit well in my dishwasher. Trying to decide if I want a second set…

• april says:

I totally agree with Summer all 3 sets of my dishes that I order last yr on Rachael Rays webiste are all chipped and one came chipped right out of the box and I called to try and get it replaced and no one would help me. I Love Rachael Ray and most of her products my kitchen is full of her products but I would not purchase this set again. I would not frugal of me to purchase this again for it to be chipped again to go out and buy something else.

• Pharmchick says:

These look so cute but I don’t like stoneware.. I prefer lightweight dishes like Corelle.

• Debie says:

so does this mean I will get the dishes for the $49.99 and then a 20 gift card too?

• Nancy says:

I agree with April. I bought two sets and they broke and chipped really easy. the direction say to put a paper towel in between the plates to prevent breaking and chipping…seriously? I LOVE everything Rachael Ray but was disappointed in these dishes. :(