Bath & Body Works: *HOT* Buy 3 of Anything, Get 3 FREE Sale (1st Time Ever – 12/7 Only!)

Heads up for all you Bath & Body Works shoppers! Tomorrow, December 7th only, for the first time ever, Bath and Body Works will be offering up a Buy 3, Get 3 FREE sale on ANYTHING you please - in-store only! And, if that’s not sweet enough, you can also still head on over here to print a Bath & Body Works coupon valid for a FREE Item (up to a $13 value!) with ANY $10 purchase!

Here are a couple of deal ideas to get ya thinkin':

Buy 6 small candles, 4 oz $10 each
Minus the buy 3, get 3 FREE sale = $30
Plus, use the FREE item with $10 purchase coupon here
Final cost $20 for all 6 candles, just $3.33 each!
* These make great additions to gift baskets! :)

Buy 6 Foaming Hand Soaps, 8.75 oz $5.50 each
Minus the buy 3, get 3 FREE sale = $16.50
Plus, use the FREE item with $10 purchase coupon here
Final cost $11 for all 6, just $1.83 each!

* Note that you can also still head on over to LivingSocial to score a Bath & Body Works coupon valid for 30% off your in-store purchase! However, in the fine print it states not valid on sale items… so this coupon may not work with this buy 3 get 3 free sale?! BUT isn’t practically everything on sale at Bath & Body Works most of the time anyways?

(Thanks, Madiha, Kimberly, Brandice, Angela and all you other readers who emailed!)

• Staci says:

Has anyone used any of the coupons with the buy three get three free in Phoenix, AZ stores ? It seems I always have a lot of trouble out here stacking coupons.

• Soohoomoo says:

This is a trick to get me in the doors to buy candles and lotions I am only going to use 1/4 of and collect dust….I’m tempted but I’m going to pass on paying Full Price ($50 bucks) just to get free 3 more. No one I know cares for perfumy lotions and subpar candles.

Almost sold but outsmarted! Puhahaha.

• Becky says:

Just got back from BBW I was able to 3+3 + My living Social offer.
    No hassle and my check out time was less than two minutes!
    Yeah! :)

• angela says:

this didn’t work as described, they did not take the free item off the 3 that I bought, it ended up being buy 3 get 4 free.

• A says:

Ugh mine to but I wasn’t told that until I was at the register and there was a huge line. I ended up picking another item when it would have been much cheaper to use the 30%. Ended up being not that great of a deal at all.

• Tina says:

I’m guessing both the orders I placed online with your past deals, get 2 free, and buy 2 get 4 free were canceled. I didn’t receive any emails saying they were, but when I click the link to check my orders, it just goes to a blank page. :P

• Stacy says:

went today – initially told I could not use my coupon for free item in the 3/3 deal. I added another item for the free one and then the total was not correct. I went back to the counter and another salesperson said yes, I could use the coupon for the free and because they had added the extra item for my free coupon that is why the price didn’t add up correctly. They rang my items, allowed the coupon for free item in the 3/3 deal and worked out okay that time. What a hassle though. Be careful as some clerks obviously don’t know how the deals/coupons work.

• Melanie says:

Just tried hand soap deal they wouldnt do coupon with deal

• Jenny says:

I have a $10 off $30. Can I use that with the buy 3, get 3 free?

• Brittany says:

I used to work there and the $/$$ like a $10/$30 are good with every promo in the store–you just can’t combine it with another coupon. The ‘free item coupon’ (at least how the computer used to read it) is in addition to the ‘buy 3 get 3′ free sale. So, you would need to get 7 items, and the cashier would have to choose manually the lowest priced item to be marked as free. Does that help?

• Brittany says:

Just left store and got 12 foaming hand soaps($5.50 each) for $24.75! I used a $10 off $30 purchase.

• Megan says:

CHECK your Receipts!! If you used the Free Item coupon with this deal it makes the total higher than it should be!!! The free item needs to be rung up differently than normal, if they just scan it/use the code and don’t override it then it makes your prorated amounts higher for each item!! I ended up going back in the store and they had to return/re-ring everything up.. I ended getting $8+change back which is a lot of $$ to be off by!! They said they were aware of the problem, but since the lines were long I was run up in a diff. area with the little manual debit card reader and that cashier wasn’t aware of this..

• Lynn says:

A HUGE THANK YOU TO YOU MEGAN. I did not check my receipt close enough. I just called and they said the Buy 3/ 3 free with the free coupon messed up my transaction and to come in for a refund. On my receipt the 6th soap rang up at regular price (no discount like the other 5). And the other 5 don’t have the correct discount.

CHECK YOUR RECEIPTS CLOSELY EVERYONE!

• Megan says:

You’re welcome!! Hate to see such a great deal spoiled because of pricing glitches!! Really is a bummer, but the ladies up front and the managers were so nice and apologetic!

• rufus says:

Just did this at the McHenry,IL location. You buy 6 soaps @ $5.50ea = $33, then they take off 3 soaps = $16.50 (soaps are now $2.75ea). To use the coupon with this promo, grab a candle which is $12.50, and it’ll be free. So walk out paying $16.50 for 7 items.

• Jessie says:

I just bought 6 3 wicks candle and 1 4oz all for $46 something. I was able to get b3g3 free + one free item + 30% off

• shannon says:

I just bought 3 3 wick candles got 3 3 wick candles free, 6 soaps got 3 soaps free, 3 4 oz candles got 3 free, 3 pocket bacs got 2 free and got a free item plus 30% off. This was done is several transactions. I’m going to check my receipts now…..worried.

• Veronica says:

I just got home from the store. I bought 3 of the 3 wick candles & got 3 free. Plus I bought 3 of the lotion/body wash gift sets, which were $16.50 each and got 3 gift sets free. I used the 30% off coupon and got each candle for $7 and each gift set for $5.77! $20 candles for $7 and $16.50 gift sets for &5.77! Awesome deal! The gift sets include one body lotion and one body wash. Comes out to $2.88 each bottle of lotion/body wash, which are normally $12.50 each!

• Veronica says:

Wait, I thought we could not use the free item deal and the 30% off in the same transaction. I read that here and even asked 2 different employees in the store.

• AnnaMarie says:

I split my purchase up so I could use the 2 $10 off $30 coupons…. I used my $45 gift card and then spent $18.50 OOP. Got 4 of the body sprays, 8 of the body washes and and 4 of the lotions. So avg about $5.30 an item.

• Kimberly Foote says:

• Sarah says:

Went to BBW and the manager and other employees had a huge disagreement over the 30% off coupon behind the cash wrap. Turns out the manager was wrong cause another employee showed her the email from corporate stating they were still accepting those coupons. I wish BBW employees could be on the same page!!! In the end they honored my coupon. :).

• lina says:

Today they’re having the wallflowers for 5. Can you buy 3 for 15 and get 3 free?

• Valerie says:

No Lina. The B3G3 is only for the Signature collection. Yesterday 7th was the only WHOLE store B3G3. BTW they didn’t honor my 30% off from Living Social. They gave me a 25% instead.