Amazon: Set of 6 Ceramic Coffee & Soup 14oz Mugs Only $9.99 (Regularly $49.99 – Best Price!) Expired

Looking for a nice gift idea?! Head over to Amazon where you can once againscore this set of 6 Francois et Mimi Set of Large-Sized 14 Ounce Colored Ceramic Coffee & Soup Mugs (or different colors here) for the lowest price they’ve been of just $9.99 (reg. $49.99!) – that makes each cup just $1.67. Plus, these mugs will ship FREE with a Super Saver Shipping order of $35+ or get FREE 2-day Shipping (no minimum!) with Amazon Prime.

Fill these mugs with Easter candy, tea bags, K-Cups, + more for an affordable gift! :D

• Hilary says:

Has anyone ordered these before? Good quality for gifts? Thanks!

• Ashley says:

Yes I have and I love them! The quality is good and great for gifts. You can use them for coffee, soups, etc. I ordered a set for my mother as a Christmas gift and she loved them as well.

• Sandra says:

I’ve ordered 3 different sets. They are very cute, but not the best quality, and it varied between the sets. The pain was not even on some of the mugs. Overall good buy for the price, but i wouldn’t purchase them as gifts again.

• Dawn says:

These cups are soooo adorable! I purchased two sets of the polka dots in bright colors the last time. I had planned to give some as gifts, but they are too cute to part with. ☺️They are perfect for soup, cereal, and of course hot chocolate/coffee. Well worth $10! The packaging is excellent and none of the cups were damaged in shipping. I highly recommend! 👍

• laura says:

I ordered these last time and 3 arrived broken. They were not wrapped in bubble wrap or anything at all. They were just in a cardboard box with a cardboard divider between each cup. Totally disappointing!

• Ryg says:

Really looking forward to getting these! Thanks for the info Collin :)

• Alicia says:

I bought these last time and decided to keep them for myself. I love the polka dots and they are so bright and cheery each time I open my cabinets!

• Shopper says:

Don’t see polka dots cups. I really like them. Help me look for them. Anyone??

• Shopper says:

Never mind. Find them. Thanks.

• Becky says:

I’ve ordered them. Love them but 3 were broke in the box when they came. If that happens, contact amazon customer service. I think I got a full refund!

• Jackie says:

Great deal! Got the polka dot ones and going to fill them with some goodies for my daughter’s daycare teachers for Easter.

• Kelly A. says:

I saw these at the 99 cents store here in CA. May be at Dollar Tree too.

• Dawn says:

I ordered these and they are cute and good quality

• steph says:

Great price but not the best when using in the microwave. I heat up water frequently for tea and I have to use a dishrag or oven mitt because the handles get extremely hot. Plus, the paint job isn’t the greatest on a couple of them.

• td says:

why are so many kitchen tools/dishes multi-colored? i would love these if they all matched…

• KT says:

These are similar to ones World Market sells as well that we love, so that is worth checking out in store if you don’t do this deal.

• C. Davis says:

I ordered three sets of these. Two of the three sets were broken when they arrived. I agree that they are cute, but definitely a cheaper quality.

• Mary says:

Same here. Half of my set arrived broken. They were poorly packaged. Easy to return via amazon, but it would have been nice to received them without having to return.

• Kate says:

I have gotten one of these sets before & honestly I don’t know who in their right mind wld ever pay $49 for them (what it said original price was. I think they really are the same as the $1 tree ones we have here in Co

• Elisa Flores says:

where are the ones with the flower one them? can’t find them anywhere :(

• Mae says:

I guess they’re gone? Just coffee ones left for $13

• Monica says:

Be careful when ordering these as they are very cute, but very cheap. I ordered a set and two were broken. Best to spend a little extra and get a set that is better quality and won’t arrive with paint or ceramic chips.